• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious WHY NO MASS TESTING AT CHANGI BUSINESS PARK WHEN THERE IS A CLUSTER THERE? WHY ONLY AT HBDs, SHOPPING CENTERS?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
CLEANERS AT CHANGI BUSINESS PARK WERE TESTED POSITIVE RECENTLY.

NO NEED TO TELL US WHERE AND HOW THEY GOT INFECTED.

WHEN HDB RESIDENTS GOT INFECTED, WHOLE BLOCK KENNA TESTED.

VISITORS TO SOME AFFECTED SHOPPING CENTERS ALSO ENCOURAGED TO GO FOR TSTING.

CHANGI BUSINESS PARK IS ALREADY WELL KNOWN IN SINGAPORE FOR IT'S PEOPLE.

WHY NO MASS TESTING THERE?

WHY ONLY MOSTLY LOCAL ESTABLISHMENTS GOT MASS TESTINGS?

ARE YOU SO INFLUENCED THAT YOU ARE NOW CREATING A CASTE SYSTEM IN SINGAPORE?

FUCK YOU........YOU HAVE FOREVER LOST MY VOTE.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good what..........

hope for more infections there............

then explode all over the island...........

then CB 2.0.............3,0..............4.0.....................VELLY GOOOOOOOD AH...................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only two pictures needed. No words necessary. :biggrin:

covid-endemic-empathy-PM.jpg

covid-endemic-empathy-PM-11.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a cover up. PAP looks bad either way. That us what you get for incompetence.

Or they knew exactly what they were doing, and actually wanted the pandemic and related-restrictions to continue. Of course, they couldn't admit this publicly. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the money and can’t even buy some supplements to take ? His face is as pale as a ghost. Not even makeup can conceal that.

Very stressful job. That's why I advocate for term limits. 10-15 years in charge is more than enough 'continuity'.

Perhaps he wants to break his daddy's record for the number of years as PM. :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very stressful job. That's why I advocate for term limits. 10-15 years in charge is more than enough 'continuity'.

Perhaps he wants to break his daddy's record for the number of years as PM. :biggrin:

Running SG is a very easy job....the stress came from his siblings.