• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why no BIG Chinese businessman in Canada?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because no Hokkien early migrants to Canada. Only Guangdong people Cantonese Hakka and Teochew migrated there as railway workers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because no Hokkien early migrants to Canada. Only Guangdong people Cantonese Hakka and Teochew migrated there as railway workers.
Unlike Philippines Indonesia and MALAYA with Hokkien early migrants indeed. Many became BIG businessmen in these countries.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to go Canada sell your hai?

Then you can be BIG business girl in Canada. But I doubt they interested in your aged cunt... So used, so loose.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be the same for USA too since the early migrants to USA are also the railway workers. No wonder no BIG Chinese businessmen in USA too unlike Philippines Indonesia Malaya.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your BIG cheebye is like a giant toilet bowl. Only Indians like your kind of filthy hole since they are very used to dirty things.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to go Canada sell your hai?

Then you can be BIG business girl in Canada. But I doubt they interested in your aged cunt... So used, so loose.
You filthy malay dog insulting me chinese yellow pig whore go sell your used malay whore mother wife daughters there. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your BIG cheebye is like a giant toilet bowl. Only Indians like your kind of filthy hole since they are very used to dirty things.
You filthy malay dog insulting me chinese yellow pig whore go sell your used malay whore mother wife daughters there. Pui your filthy malay public toilet whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to hook both sides of your cheebye to 2 horses, then get them to rip your CB into 2 pieces. Don't worry, I will get both horses to fuck you first, they will fuck you so hard till your cheebye split.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You filthy malay dog insulting me chinese yellow pig whore go sell your used malay whore mother wife daughters there. Pui your filthy malay public toilet whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

Chinese Yellow Pig Whore
Lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be the same for USA too since the early migrants to USA are also the railway workers. No wonder no BIG Chinese businessmen in USA too unlike Philippines Indonesia Malaya.
No wonder why Cantonese is widely used there. No Hokkien!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to hook both sides of your cheebye to 2 horses, then get them to rip your CB into 2 pieces. Don't worry, I will get both horses to fuck you first, they will fuck you so hard till your cheebye split.
You filthy malay dog son of dirty whore insulting me chinese yellow pig whore go sell your used malay whore mother wife daughters there. Pui your filthy malay public toilet whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese Yellow Pig Whore
Lol.
You smelly coward eunuch dog filthy malay dog son of dirty whore insulting me chinese yellow pig whore go sell your used malay whore mother wife daughters there. Pui your filthy malay public toilet whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
History makes sense indeed. Real history and not fake history of me made up by filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese dogs plus filthy malay dog @Valium. Pui!