• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why national day must display planes, tanks and weapons?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
my anology is very simple if we are nice, humble and friendly and no bad intention with our neighbors. our neighbours will look after us in short we look after eachother. when i go overseas for holidays i dont have to worry about my house i know my neighbors is there and i can enjoy my holidays!
if i cant get along and dont trust my neighbors do u think my neighbors will look after my house when i go holidays.
it is the same consept to countries.

certain small country never trust his neighbors countries and like to show off their new toys and yet the old pushing trolley collecting boxes to sell to karang guni to buy food for the day.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
my anology is very simple if we are nice, humble and friendly and no bad intention with our neighbors. our neighbours will look after us in short we look after eachother. when i go overseas for holidays i dont have to worry about my house i know my neighbors is there and i can enjoy my holidays!
if i cant get along and dont trust my neighbors do u think my neighbors will look after my house when i go holidays.

certain small country never trust his neighbors countries and like to show off their new toys and yet the old pushing trolley collecting boxes to sell to karang guni to buy food for the day.

K.N.N.

True.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

nice and humble feels gay.
haaaa

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
we should learn from USA instead.....their national day parade so family oriented and so close to the heartland....

[MEDIA]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
must show off shopping purchases is it?
see planes ,tanks and weapons feel proud meh? i don't leh
why so dinosaur mindset when celebrating national day?

NDP mobile column original intentions in the 1970s was as a show of force so that Communists in the Jungles of Malaya, Vietnamese commies, and assorted Indonesian despots can see that it will be a tough fight to take the island. Now, its to justify to sinkies that so many weapons must mean more scholars in the SAF. Its to justify their existence. Also, stupid sinkies steam when they see all this hardware, they want to PCC as soon as they get home.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
NDP mobile column original intentions in the 1970s was as a show of force so that Communists in the Jungles of Malaya, Vietnamese commies, and assorted Indonesian despots can see that it will be a tough fight to take the island. Now, its to justify to sinkies that so many weapons must mean more scholars in the SAF. Its to justify their existence. Also, stupid sinkies steam when they see all this hardware, we they want to PCC as soon as they get home.
so I see
but really lor, it's damn irrelevant these days
really waste money organising such shitty displays

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The People's Liberation Army belongs to the Chinese Communist Party. It doesn't belong to China. It doesn't belong to the people of China.

Can a SAF Brigadier General join the Workers' Party?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland is a totalitarian shithole, I'm surprised they haven't included goose-stepping in their marching parades.

Surely the NS boys are physically capable of doing this, less strenuous than hentak kaki on the spot with legs raised 90 degrees.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
K.N.N.

Yayapapaya show off vs
using them in actual combat are totally two different thing.

K.N.N. Even me nephew tahu.

In war the citizens need to be united. Having state-of-the-art weapons alone is not complete. Look at Iraq vs Iran war. Butcher Sam supplied Iraq with sophistical weapons n warplanes. 8 years. Yet US lost the war! Oh ya...Afghanistan too.