• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why my mum kao peh kao bu on the PAP but still support the PAP!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
can u say 'ah ma, pls leh. i your son. u dun trust me meh'.

my mum usually quite soft-hearted if like that.

eh brother, not easy leh.my mum already scolded me for buying the worker's party flag at hougang last night.know why?not because she dont like the worker's party.
because of the damn ISD thingy.Why i say that?Most oldies still have this kind of thinking," mai play play with the zheng hu(government in hokkien.).Wait ISD around will catch us to lim kopi.Meaning, they thinking i buy the worker's party flag will cause me to lim kopi with the police.knn, now you guys know why PAP will win because some of the fear factor still inside most oldies mind??? ;(

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh brother, not easy leh.my mum already scolded me for buying the worker's party flag at hougang last night.know why?not because she dont like the worker's party.
because of the damn ISD thingy.Why i say that?Most oldies still have this kind of thinking," mai play play with the zheng hu(government in hokkien.).Wait ISD around will catch us to lim kopi.Meaning, they thinking i buy the worker's party flag will cause me to lim kopi with the police.knn, now you guys know why PAP will win because some of the fear factor still inside most oldies mind??? ;(

then u tell her polling day is 8th May ok.

tell her after polling u bring her go mothers' day makan lah.

Last edited:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
nabei you want her to go jail for not voting ah.hahaha...!!!

wun go jail if she never vote. what they do is struck her name off the electoral list, meaning future GE they wun even mail the voting slip to her. like that even better, 1 less vote for pap once n for all.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the olden days, there was communism/communist cleansing soon after the independence. and the folklore of "this is what u get for standing against them" was carried through till this day.

if there is any truth in the old saying, then by that concept... wouldnt the residents of hougang & potong pasir vanish from this island, or be eating grass??

this island is not communist, it will be completely stupid of the incumbent to be sore losers, recounting & tallying who voted against them. if they r really sincere, they will let the matter rest, and continue working towards winning votes starting from May 8 2011, and not wait till 2016.

come polling day, just go to the polls, forget about history, touch your heart & vote for the future of the island.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, there are still some "naive", ignorant older sheep out there, out of fear and "threats".
2. subsequently, x the box.
3. however, how many of such sheep are around?
4. plenty of them were gone or gone senile.
5. except for one 88 broken record.
6. they will pass one fine day!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let your mommy hear this....sob...sob

真的愛你

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tITylmssNzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tell her you want this.

光輝歲月

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PwSQQoWqeBs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother ..the same last time. But after she went abroad, seeing the world with her eyes, now she can see the differences. Now, she will vote for oppositions because she can vote now!!!!

hahaha...

fuck the pap to hell.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the sake of my child future, I am voting opposition. Those white scums can sell all their koyok about what they have done but that is all water under the bridge. I do not want my child to grow up fighting for a place in university with a foreigner. I do not want my child to grow up fighting for a job all because a foreigner comes cheaper. I do not want my child to grow up without a roof above his head all because housing has become so expensive due to foreigner pushing up its price. And we are not even talking about resale houses.

MBT said reducing the price of new flats will cause the resale market to fall cos 1/3 of these resales flats are bought by first and second timers. In the first place MBT ask yourselves, why is it they have to turn to resale flats? It is because of your failure to ensure sufficient housing to meet the needs of a growing population that resulted in this.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

S

Sauron

Sinkie peasant spotted

Including you. :eek:

9845915fde627f2da0e9fa01ffad6c8127814d8.jpg

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
not to mention also, my mum said if we don't vote for the PAP, we will have a hard time getting a flat, and getting into the cilvil service job.I don't know how true is that?I think just these 2 point already make alot of votes going into the PAP side even if most of them don't like the PAP ruling.What you guys think???

It's nonsense of course. But let's also be rational here and examine the arguments of the opposition in wealth re-distribution. Almost every city-state(or pseudo city-states) in the world(Luxembourg,Monaco, Dubai,HkG) have very high costs of living and very little living space. Look at HKG, residents are increasingly living in ShenZhen due to high costs of housing and living. If for some reason you think that your life will change for the better regardless of whichever party gets into power then you will be in for tremendous disappointment.