• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Must Have Lunar New Year Haircut Surcharge ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to indian barber shop next time.

Some shitskin barbers have also increased their prices. Just like prata shops on first two days of CNY. I usually fuck them up for the price increase. "You mama also celebrate CNY? Bloody pundek!"

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some shitskin barbers have also increased their prices. Just like prata shops on first two days of CNY. I usually fuck them up for the price increase. "You mama also celebrate CNY? Bloody pundek!"
Assimilate cannot, don't assimilate also cannot. Chinese are so fickle minded.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or your can keep it simple and DIY.

Cut super short and you will save on shampoo too. I remember the clean shaven days of being a fresh recruit NS slave in BMT, a few drops of shampoo is all you need for a rich lather. :thumbsup:

I normally go for a haircut and color once every 2 months so to say about 60 plus days then I visited a salon like Jean Yip because HDB salon also very expensive now.

About $95 I paid for a haircut and color each time now while the last time I only paid $48 for the same services at the shopping mall hairdressing salon :smile: