• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why most female friends I spoke to believe that all/most men cheat, but they still want to be in a relationship?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why these women still want to be dated, yolking with men in a romantic or sexual capacity if they believe they are or will be unfaithful in future?

Are they sluts?

Or they are just like men? They need sex like men?

I know this chio female university friend. We are quite close. We dated before in university days. In fact, we had sex before, but that's long ago when we were young and daring.

Her husband is average looking 1.7m, typical big nose Chinese or Southern Asian face. If I am not wrong this shortie turd whom I dislike is one or two cm shorter than my female friend.

After 3 years of dating her husband plus another 4 years of marriage, she confided in me over drinks last night that her marriage is not working out as she wanted it to be.

They have no children and she is pondering over divorce, suspecting that her husband is seeing someone without any concrete proof.

The only proof she has is her husband hasn't had sex with her for a month and she believes that he must be getting his fix outside with another woman.

I jokingly tell her don't divorce lah. I also jokingly said she should have a fling with me if she ever needed an avenue to release herself. She laughed and said she will seriously consider given my BC that she had enjoyed before. I was honestly embarrassed and changed topic.

Anyway, I think she is too suspicious about her husband. I am sure he is not fooling around outside. That guy is a studious and goody boy type like Chan Chun Sing from R.I. Not a Tanjong Katong Sec Sch boy who divorced his wife.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why these women still want to be dated, yolking with men in a romantic or sexual capacity if they believe they are or will be unfaithful in future?

Are they sluts?

Or they are just like men? They need sex like men?

I know this chio female university friend. We are quite close. We dated before in university days. In fact, we had sex before, but that's long ago when we were young and daring.

Her husband is average looking 1.7m, typical big nose Chinese or Southern Asian face. If I am not wrong this shortie turd whom I dislike is one or two cm shorter than my female friend.

After 3 years of dating her husband plus another 4 years of marriage, she confided in me over drinks last night that her marriage is not working out as she wanted it to be.

They have no children and she is pondering over divorce, suspecting that her husband is seeing someone without any concrete proof.

The only proof she has is her husband hasn't had sex with her for a month and she believes that he must be getting his fix outside with another woman.

I jokingly tell her don't divorce lah. I also jokingly said she should have a fling with me if she ever needed an avenue to release herself. She laughed and said she will seriously consider given my BC that she had enjoyed before. I was honestly embarrassed and changed topic.

Anyway, I think she is too suspicious about her husband. I am sure he is not fooling around outside. That guy is a studious and goody boy type like Chan Chun Sing from R.I. Not a Tanjong Katong Sec Sch boy who divorced his wife.
Good story… almost word for word from NUSWhisper

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I challenge you to expose me.
Expose a nameless and faceless self proclaimed internet “hunk” who calls himself bigcockman, who claims every woman around him falls for his dick? I have better things to do. But feel free to keep your story flowing. I will not laugh at all of them, maybe occasionally :roflmao: