• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Mary is no God!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hello teekee...u again! go under the bodhi tree and meditate...reflect,contemplate and may you see some light!

don't start your flaming nonsense once again.not good for you.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello teekee...u again! go under the bodhi tree and meditate...reflect,contemplate and may you see some light!

don't start your flaming nonsense once again.not good for you.

i am telling the truth, whether it is good for me, it is not of my or your concern or relevant...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mary had a li'l lamb ... its fleece was wite as snow ...
n evrywhere dat mary went ... ze lamb was shoor 2 go ...
it followed her 2 skool 1 day ... dat was against ze rule ...
it made ze children laugh n play ... 2 c a lamb at skool ...

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one is saying Mary is God....

???...???....

Whatever it is....Let it be......:p

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/67J_66hdN-I&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED></EMBED>

facial

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know how boring eternal life is? No pain, no tears, no illness, no death, no tomorrow, no beginning, no ending, no nothing to look forward to because you have the whole eternity to do whatever you want to do, over and over and over and over and over again! You can't even die and put an end to your eternal life!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know how boring eternal life is? No pain, no tears, no illness, no death, no tomorrow, no beginning, no ending, no nothing to look forward to because you have the whole eternity to do whatever you want to do, over and over and over and over and over again! You can't even die and put an end to your eternal life!

most likely you don't even feel bored at all....:biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am telling the truth, whether it is good for me, it is not of my or your concern or relevant...

okay.irrelevant....but what u've written here or posted here,everyone has the right to reply...so if u don't want people to respond to your "truth",hide in the closet and spout there. thank you. cheers!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
okay.irrelevant....but what u've written here or posted here,everyone has the right to reply...so if u don't want people to respond to your "truth",hide in the closet and spout there. thank you. cheers!

can i stop you from replying? of course no!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can i stop you from replying? of course no!

aiyah i can't also stop u from writing and propagating your faith. but god's sake, stop condemning other religions lah....you believe in your god good.be a god-fearing person. u don't have to humilate and mock at other peoples' beliefs.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah i can't also stop u from writing and propagating your faith. but god's sake, stop condemning other religions lah....you believe in your god good.be a god-fearing person. u don't have to humilate and mock at other peoples' beliefs.

i am not humilating lah, just telling you guys to believe in the right God....lah....why should i harm you? i don't benefit from it!

facial

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your relationship with your God is a personal relationship, just like you and your wife.

While you can tell people that your wife is the best on this planet and you love her with all your heart and soul, you cannot say other people's wife is not as good as your wife, or they married the wrong wife.

People that envy you may perhaps look for a wife with same or similiar character and virtue as your wife. Some may disagree with you about your wife but that does not mean that they have poor taste. You have the right to believe you choose the right wife, so does others who may believe she is not right for you. But it doesn't matter because you live with your decision and consequences.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. One man's meat is anotherman's poison.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not humilating lah, just telling you guys to believe in the right God....lah....why should i harm you? i don't benefit from it!

your attempt to propagate a FALSE and DEMONIC faith generates negative karma and u risk falling into avici.

think agian my friend, no power, earthly or divine can turn the wheels of karma, even god is subject to it.

jerry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comments:
When Jesus reprimands Mary, calling her "woman" (gunai) rather than "mother" (meter), He implies that He is not conforming to her authority but acting under His Heavenly Father's authority. This statement establishes that Mary, even as His physical mother, has no authority over Jesus, destroying any belief that urges us to pray to Mary to intercede for us. On the two occasions in which Mary is seen intruding in His ministry—here and in Matthew 12:46-50—Jesus verbally moves her aside. His rebuke censures her assumption of authority she does not have. She also seems to lack the humility with which we must go to God with our requests.

That's true. Your message is more for Catholics as only Catholics pray to Mary. :biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

God still got right and wrong one ah?:eek: Your 'Brable' said only your naked hanging "Goat" on the cross is right and the rest are wrong?:eek: