• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why marijuan needs to be legalized

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because when it is illegal, ordinary blokes become classified as criminals for partaking in activity related to the herb as in this case here.

Cheers!

http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/03/03/calgary-cops-shut-down-grow-op

Calgary cops shut down grow-op

BY JENNA MCMURRAY ,CALGARY SUN
FIRST POSTED: MONDAY, MARCH 03, 2014 02:14 PM MST | UPDATED: MONDAY, MARCH 03, 2014 02:21 PM MST

On Feb. 25, members of the Alberta Law Enforcement Response Teams’ (ALERT) Green Team South shuttered the grow-op at a home in Harvest Hills and arrested two people.
The value of the 743 plants plus the growing equipment seized is estimated to more than $900,000.
The home, which was housing a three-stage grow-op on the main level, was being used exclusively for marijuana production, say police.
City and health officials later deemed it unfit for human habitation.
“Based on the presence of mould in the home, it would appear this grow-op has been in operation for some time,” said Sgt. Len Dalton.
Tan Le, 50, and Thuy Nguyen, 49, are each charged with production of marijuana and possession of marijuana for the purpose of trafficking.
To report suspicious activity or a suspected marihuana grow operation, call police at 403-266-1234 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-84

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now my kid is still in primary school, so it is not an issue. Assuming she is in high school age and tries it, I'd expect it to happen. I would be surprised if she went through high school without experimenting or be introduced to pot. I'd warn against being open with it due to its illegal status though. Reason I don't object to it is because pot use is very common among teens in North America.

Cheers!

simple question : will you allow your kids to take it?

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now my kid is still in primary school, so it is not an issue. Assuming she is in high school age and tries it, I'd expect it to happen. I would be surprised if she went through high school without experimenting or be introduced to pot. I'd warn against being open with it due to its illegal status though. Reason I don't object to it is because pot use is very common among teens in North America.

Cheers!

I hv read in Aussie paper....claiming Aussie by the age of 18 yrs would have tested marijuana..at least once

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
u wont say this
if u just get THE CANCER
and need to UNcancer it

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/D16-Z5P-OuA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

simple question : will you allow your kids to take it?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP already legalize daylight robbery
they send u a notice that say increase this and that bill
that is already robbery
town council earn so much
aqnd still got the cheek to send us letter to get more from us

Why not also legalize robbery theft and other forms of criminal activities?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll answer your question, with the hope that someone in parliament is reading this:

Robbery, theft and other forms of criminal activities hurt people.

Marijuana hurts nobody, is natural and have been used in Asian cultures for medicinal, religious, and recreational purpose since a long time back and only became illegal when the world adopted American prohibition laws in the 1930s. Its taken a long time for mainstream society to come to this realization, and it is these laws that is holding societies back.

Cheers!

Why not also legalize robbery theft and other forms of criminal activities?