• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Mahathir is invited to Thatcher's Funeral and not Lee

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pergau_Dam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Se...n_Affairs_Ex_p_The_World_Development_Movement

Just before she resigned she instituted an arms-for-trade/development deal with Mahathir. She sends financial aid to build a Dam in Malaysia, he buys British fighter jets in return.

No such deal was ever brokered with Harry. Old Man ws not wise. Old Man only wanted Yankee fighters.

Well, they just dun want any Sinkies there to spoilt the atmosphere with their sinkieness.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree, LKY and Thatcher had a lot of mutual respect for each other, similar political ideologies and philosophies. To say he never treated her as an equal is plainly wrong.

HA HA HA HA!

Another of those fucking maggot in white running doggie.
Who can tell you that Thatcher had a lot of respect for that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
That without him, all of you and the whole fucking world will not know that.
That somehow he KNEW that.

The maggots in white find it so fucking upsetting that their smear of shit LKY is NOT INVITED.
That showed clearly Thatcher had no respect to LKY.
That Thatcher is totally indifferent to that LKY and cannot be bothered with the likes of LKY

Only a syncophant of LKY can tell you and declare to you of mutual respect.
But again, dont we all get used to the fact maggots in white and their running dogs are good only to tell fucking lies

ONE MAIN POINT
LKY NOT INVITED

MAGGOTS IN WHITE AND RUNNING DOGS
GO CHOKE ON THAT

AMUSE US WITH THE FUCKING LIES THAT ONLY YOU CAN INVENT

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not a supporter or fan of the PAP but try to make express my opinions or contribute constructively to the discussion.

I suggest you spend some time to read Margaret Thatcher's memoirs or even Tony Blair's endorsement of Lee in his Memoirs: (From Third World to First: The Singapore Story: 1965 - 2000).

Quote:
In office, I read and analyzed every speech of Lee's. He had a way of penetrating the fog of propaganda and expressing with unique clarity the issues of our times and the way to tackle them. He was never wrong. Unquote.

Margaret Thatcher

Whatever the reasons for him not attending, I can assure you that it is not because Thatcher had no respect for LKY.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever the reasons for him not attending, I can assure you that it is not because Thatcher had no respect for LKY.

LKY IS NOT ATTENDING BECAUSE HE IS NOT INVITED.

That said, of course, he is trying his best and grovelling to get an invitation.
The Brits might just take pity on him and issue him one.

MAIN POINT.

LKY WAS NOT INVITED.

LIVE WITH IT.
DO NOT NEED YOUR FUCKING INNUENDO THAT LKY WAS INVITED WHEN HE NEVER WAS INVITED.
MAHATHIR WAS INVITED BY THE WAY.
BUT NOT SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY WHO SCREWED AND FUCKED SINKIES OF 800++ BILLIONS INTO HIS STINKAPORE SOVEREIGN FUNDS.
AND WHEN LKY DIE, ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GO TO LKY FUNERAL WILL BE THOSE THAT WANT TO SPIT ON HIS CORPSE.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maggie can't sent out any invitation to her funeral for obvious reasons!

The invitations are arranged by somebody else lah! With an agenda!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maggie can't sent out any invitation to her funeral for obvious reasons!

The invitations are arranged by somebody else lah! With an agenda!

"The guest list for the funeral was drawn up by Lady Thatcher's family with the assistance of the government and the Conservative Party, with more than 2,000 invitations being dispatched on Friday." from BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22125024

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY WAS NOT INVITED.
Why should that be an agenda when that smear of shit LKY was not invited?

LKY desperate for invitation?
HA HA HA HA
HEE HEE HEE HEE

Mahatir got and LKY did not!

HO HOO HOO HO HO

ROFLMAO

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better not start another LKY is dying rumour. Many people have uncorked their bottles prematurely & ended up drinking it instead of saving it for the big day:smile:

I don't want to raise any false hope but I been getting news from my reliable source these few days. Unlikely lky will live past 2013. Will post more info next week.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, they both share similar forms of government and they are both high capitalist. But old man does feel that woman's place is with her family. He made the infamous comment to NUS student while his wife was there. During his time, not a single female PS let alone a cabinet minister.

I disagree, LKY and Thatcher had a lot of mutual respect for each other, similar political ideologies and philosophies. To say he never treated her as an equal is plainly wrong.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a supporter or fan of the PAP but try to make express my opinions or contribute constructively to the discussion.

I suggest you spend some time to read Margaret Thatcher's memoirs or even Tony Blair's endorsement of Lee in his Memoirs: (From Third World to First: The Singapore Story: 1965 - 2000).

Quote:
In office, I read and analyzed every speech of Lee's. He had a way of penetrating the fog of propaganda and expressing with unique clarity the issues of our times and the way to tackle them. He was never wrong. Unquote.

Margaret Thatcher

So why isnt Lee invited

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B'cos Tun Mahathir is the greatest statesman in Asia who openly declared that if he takes from under the table, LKY openly takes from the top of the table.

Correction LKY the vile scum dun just take...he robs you....shames you sues you bankrupt then uses knuckle dusters on you

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't want to raise any false hope but I been getting news from my reliable source these few days. Unlikely lky will live past 2013. Will post more info next week.

If you have friends working in media you can ask them.
MSM has dedicated media teams on 24 hrs standby liao.....can't be false alarm again this time.

jw5

Loyal
Bro, they both share similar forms of government and they are both high capitalist. But old man does feel that woman's place is with her family. He made the infamous comment to NUS student while his wife was there. During his time, not a single female PS let alone a cabinet minister.

Manipulative kaypohchee Scroobal, they both share similar traits and they are both dictatorial tyrants. But Scroobal does feel that woman's place is with her family. He made the infamous comment to his sycophants while hie wife was there. During his time, his Ang Mo lover was fucking his wife and poor bastard Scroobal continued to wear his greenhat like a gullible blurfuck.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Quote:

Margaret Thatcher

He is already approaching 90..or is it 91 or 99, we have lost count!. Recently he just had a MILD STROKE aka TIA, not MIA yet! ( we hope, ha ha ha). For a person of his age & health condition, do not think it is good to travel such a long distance to & fro. Nothing to do with if the "Iron Lady" respect or like him or vice versa.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Correction LKY the vile scum dun just take...he robs you....shames you sues you bankrupt then uses knuckle dusters on you

I rather have an ordinary robber or crook.
Those low life take your money and walk away.

Smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is completely different.
Shit smear LKY take your money, and then DEMANDED THAT YOU BE FUCKING GRATEFUL TO HIM FOR ROBBING YOU.
AND HE WILL COME BACK AGAIN AND AGIAN AND AGAIN TO ROB YOU

HE MUST HAVE MORE HUNDREDS BILLIONS OF OUR MONEY INTO HIS STINKAPORE SOVEREIGN FUNDS

That robbery will be in the guise of SUBSIDIES, of LEVIES, of GSTs, of COEs, of AFFORDABILITY.

My dad had an operation in GH and I was given the bill. Of 20k at the end of the bill.
That the bill was 100k , but after the subsidy, it became 20k.

EXCEPT I WORKED AND LIVED IN OVERSEAS AND I KNEW THAT PARTICULAR OPERATION COST ABOUT 10 K IN OTHER 1ST WORLD COUNTRY.
There was a note at bottom of bill that if I signed, I acknowledge and grateful for the subsidy.

I told the hospital I pay the bill but refused the sign. Hospital then told me I had to pay the total of 100k

I signed. I gagged when I signed, a thanking of that bastard LKY who screwed and fucked me and expect me to thank him for screwing and fucking of me.

I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY LKY GOT SNUBBED AND GOT NO FUCKING FACE IN NOT GETTING INVIT WHY MAHATIR GOT THAT INVIT

MIWS, CALLING YOU ALL MAGGOTS AND COCKROACHES IS A REAL INJUSTICE TO THE REAL MAGGOTS AND REAL COCKROACHES WHO WILL BE BETTER THAN WHAT YOU EVER WILL BE

jw5

Loyal
My dad had an operation in GH and I was given the bill. Of 20k at the end of the bill.
That the bill was 100k , but after the subsidy, it became 20k.

EXCEPT I WORKED AND LIVED IN OVERSEAS AND I KNEW THAT PARTICULAR OPERATION COST ABOUT 10 K IN OTHER 1ST WORLD COUNTRY.

That's what the fuckers call a "market subsidy", i.e. a subsidy they give you at their tyrannical and dictatorial elitist market, where you are expected to bow down to them and be grateful for their "kindness".

Also beware of their balls-lickers and cock-suckers who pretend that they are anti-establishment, but are actually trying to ingratiate with them and will only show their true colours before GE or make bogus sweeping claims that the opposition leaders are pap agents.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u wuld say he pandan...last time he went to london sia has to fly in a special boeing to medi evac ....painful memories

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this hearsayer scroo is again pwn'ed for sprouting nonsense. heshe wants to give the impression that heshe's the authority on lky, when in fact heshe's shooting shotgun from shis hips hoping a few pellets hit the g-spot. either way, off target or on target, heshe can squirm back and forth like a snake to wriggle shis way out like slime on teflon. just beware that when you disagree with him and call shim out, heshe's ego get hurt, will hold grudges and go after you like a pedophile on steroids zooming in on a child victim. watch your back. :eek:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
FMT-Mobile-Header-540px.png

<tbody>
</tbody>

output

edit

help

<tbody>
</tbody>
3.09 estimated printed pages | use the edit tools to save paper and ink!

What say you now Mahathir? | Free Malaysia Today
freemalaysiatoday.com

<tbody>
</tbody>

What say you now Mahathir?
April 11, 2013
FMT LETTER: From Tota, via e-mail
In their utter desperation to retain political power, the Umno-dominated BN is resorting, as always, to all kinds of unfair, dirty tactics to demonise Pakatan Rakyat and its leaders. The mainstream print and electronic media is littered with quotes from opposition leaders with the aim of poisoning the rakyat’s minds.
Below is an excerpt from Mahathir’s The Malay Dilemma which amply reveals the Machiavellian character of the writer:
“It is obvious that only the most capable and experienced should be made Ministers and be in the Cabinet. But independent Malaya chose to treat membership of the cabinet as a reward for loyalty to party chiefs and acceptability to the Prime Minister. Once appointed, no amount of dereliction of duty could affect the position of a Minister. On the other hand, even if the Minister performed well, failure to remain on good terms with the Prime Minister meant removal from the Ministry.
“The result was that mediocre men were left to run the country. The capable ones never got into the government and even if they did, they did not stay long. As Cabinet after Cabinet was formed and the same pattern continued, the whole nation gave up hope that the government would ever be made up of the truly able. The people became cynical and respect for the Ministers was minimal. This feeling did not merely pervade those who were opposed to the government, but also those who supported the government.
“As can be expected, these governments of mediocre people were bereft of ideas, were unable to understand the limits of their authority, and were generally unable to rule. A formula generally used to counter criticism was to appoint commissions to study and report. The work of these commissions, usually composed of able public figures, normally took time. This gave the government breathing space. When finally the reports were made, the Cabinet found difficulty to study each report. A new committee would be appointed to study each report. More time was consumed. When finally the Cabinet made a decision on the report, whole chapters were rejected and the implementation of what was left was put off indefinitely. In effect, the work of the commissions was a futile exercise and a waste of public money and time. The government carried on very much as if no commission was appointed at all.
“All the while, however, the government was busy on devices to perpetuate itself. These devices were so transparent and so lacking in subtlety that they achieved just the opposite effect. Everyone except the government saw this. Thus, long after the rural development schemes had lost their impact, the government still carried on building mosques and community halls, not because these facilities were thought necessary, but in the mistaken belief that it would favourably influence the voting at the next election. As was to be expected, as an election approached, the grants for these rural development schemes increased. Until just before and during election, the Ministers were kept busy handing out cheques.
“The recipients of this largesse made a great show of gratitude, but it was apparent to those who cared to observe that their sympathy was not automatically with the government. But the most damaging things about these handouts was the discrimination in favour of known party supporters or party strongholds. This blatant partiality evoked the most bitter resentment against the Government and ensured that those opposed to the government remained permanently so. On the other hand, as the government could not possibly meet all the requests of party supporters, there was an ever increasing disillusionment with the party and more defections. – (From The Malay Dilemma, Federal Publications 1970, Pages 11-13).
When Mahathir became Prime Minister, he filled his Cabinet, as perceived by many, with cronies, boot-lickers and psychopaths. For example, Rais Yatim, a turncoat from Semangat 46, was appointed Minister of Law. He represented Malaysia at the ICJ over our own claim to Batu Puteh. Singapore got the island and Malaysia got a few rocks!
Mahathir, did you say only the “capable” and “experienced” should become ministers? Look at the Mentris Besar you appointed – Rahim Tamby Chik; alleged to have committed … well, you know … ; Toyo, a corrupt fellow; Ghani implicated in the gold coin scandal; Mohammad Taib, an ex-MB and currency smuggler.
Since 1983, about 100 financial scandals have been exposed – three Bank Bumi scandals cost the country RM2.5 billion, Scorpene submarines bought at inflated price of RM6.7 billion with Baginda-linked entities allegedly receiving RM570 million in commission; RM10 billion lost in the MAS-Tajuddin scandal; Bank Negara allegedly lost RM33 billion in its forex caper; the Mahathir administration squandered RM500 million of EPF money at the London Metal Exchange; PKFZ could lose up to RM12.5 billion, etc., etc.
Mahathir used millions from public coffers to allegedly rescue his son’s business failure. In the Umno elections, Mukhriz received a good kick in the Umno Youth elections – he came out third behind Khairy and Toyo. In his interview with theSun (March 25, 2013), Tengku Adnan said of Mahathir: “We still need some guidance and he is giving a lot of his thoughts”. Now we know how Mukhriz became a deputy minister and why Khairy is languishing as a henchman fit only for barking and organising demonstrations! I can predict one more advice he will give Najib. If Barisan wins back Kedah, Mukhriz will become MB – and Mahathirism will be resurrected.
Mahathir, you were Tunku’s greatest critic. It is obvious to one and all that you are unfit to lick his boots!
Many believe that Najib is a lame duck PM, whose baggage allegedly includes the murder of Altantunya, the Scorpene scandal, the theft of jet engines, the corruption scandals, the failure of the government to safeguard the Sabah coastline resulting in the unnecessary loss of policemen’s lives, etc., etc.
Many believe too that Mahathir is running the country. Najib is faithfully and fearfully following his mentor’s advice. One look at the composition of his Cabinet will convince anyone about that:

• Muhyiddin: MB of Johore for 10 years. Thought to be one of the richest men in Umno. Openly sabotaged Najib’s 1Malaysia.
  • Nazri: Our de facto Law Minister. Ambiga taught him some law regarding the Witness Protection Act. Said that the separation of powers among the Legislature, Executive and the Judiciary is a luxury Malaysia cannot afford.
  • Rais Yatim: A Semangat 46 turncoat. Once very critical of ISA but as Minister under Mahathir supported the draconian law
  • Zahid Hamidi: An ex-ISA detainee. Defence Minister who failed to safeguard Sabah. Now playing the race, religion and rajah card to rise in Umno.
  • Koh Tsu Koon: Defeated, disgraced and discarded ex-CM of Penang. Went through the back door into the Cabinet.
  • Shahrizat: Defeated, disgraced and discarded on 8 March 2008. Went into the Cabinet through the back door. Tough-talking politician who self-destructed.
  • Hishammuddin: Keris-kisser who often plays the race card. Over the legality of Bersih 3.0, the court condemned him as “irrational”. He said that Jawi had the right to confiscate the book Allah, Liberty and Love but the High Court has put Jawi in its place.
If you look beyond the Cabinet, you see many cronies and boot-lickers holding positions in state governments and quasi government bodies.

• Ghani Othman: Continues as MB for Johor
  • Ali Rustam: Barred as a candidate in Umno elections but continues as CM in Malacca. Said that Umno does not need non-Malay support to remain in power. Now Najib is asking for forgiveness and begging the Chinese and Indians to give BN one more chance!
  • Syed Hamid: A hopeless Home Minister. Now chairman of Spad, but public transport is in a mess.
  • Mohd Isa: Lost his post as MB of Negeri Sembilan; suspended for six years from Umno because of money politics. Suspension lifted and permitted to stand for elections. Now enjoying a sinecure as chairman of Felda Holdings.
  • Rahim Tamby Chik: Alleged to have committed… well, you know… Now, chairman of Risda.
  • Chua Soi Lek: Adulterous porn star; now chairman of Penang Port ommission.
  • Jamaluddin Jarjis: A GRO accused him of groping her at the Havana Club. Later (for obvious reasons?) she withdrew her police report. Now ambassador to US!
Mahathir, what have you to say about Najib’s Cabinet and the way he is running amok with taxpayers’ money distributing goodies and freebies to get votes?
Tota is the pseudonym of an occasional contributor to Thinking Allowed Online.

Share this article

inShare​

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

B'cos Tun Mahathir is the greatest statesman in Asia who openly declared that if he takes from under the table, LKY openly takes from the top of the table.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lky received an extremely prestigious award in london in 1982 when thatcher was the pm. it would take both pm and parliament including city leaders to single out lky for the freedom award. if lky had any prejudices and disrespect of thatcher, thatcher would have felt it first hand and from intell dosiers second hand. but no, she fully endorsed lky for the freedom award although it is strictly a municipal undertaking for the selection process. something that scroo has zero idea of. :rolleyes:

Last edited: