• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why LKY will never die.......

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my sources told me that LKY will never die until his last family wish is fulfilled......

That of his daughter married off..............only then will he happily let go peacefully..........

Comments please.........

Majullah Singapura!!!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of my sources told me that LKY will never die until his last family wish is fulfilled......

That of his daughter married off..............only then will he happily let go peacefully..........

Comments please.........

Majullah Singapura!!!!!

who marry ''her'' no need scared 7th month anymore.........ghosts see her also run away........

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah... haven't you heard? people who talked to themselves are deemed to have higher IQs, at least she's talking about herself most of the times, how's that for a start?

hand-washing undies is an extremely intellectual pursuit. i dreamt of 3 inventions when i rubbed liquid detergent on my underwear, soaked it in a pail, gently pre-washed it, and softly squeezed it dry for the machine-wash cycle. she must have discovered the pre-origin of the big bang and post-climatic instance of the event horizon when she smells her undies before washing.:*:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah... haven't you heard? people who talked to themselves are deemed to have higher IQs, at least she's talking about herself most of the times, how's that for a start?

In ancient days, the women would have to do that. Why weren't they clever?