• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why LKY didn't cry?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's pretty obvious that LKY lost his voice. I'm very sure that LKY lost his 中氣, though it could be the result of his recent fall and pneumonia.

But if you listen to LHL, he almost broke his voice on many occasions during his speech. LHL is devastated. I believe he realizes that he has just lost the pillar of his life. LKY might have been his pillar in public, but now we know that KGC is the cornerstone.

LHL is a fake! Any expert in reading body language would have told you that everytime he choked he would look up at the audience. This is a clear body signal asking for approval of his acts. In other words, he knew that he would get sympathy if he looked heartbroken and so he went about his ways and everytime he choked, whether truthfully or deliberately he would look up at the audience and cameras.

He is truly a shameful person.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is always seeking approval like a little puppy. When he is not getting approval from dear daddy, he resorted to commoner's talk which led to the joke about Mee Siam no want hum!

Clearly this man has insecurity issues.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like this song beri much,nice and easy tune,thanks!
remind me of my carefree days...
Upz your points!:smile:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uyn59GTxweM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uyn59GTxweM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

"a true dictator will never be seen in tears"