• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why LHL surround himself with 6-MP GRC ?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current PM surrounds himself with a 6-MP GRC while his soldiers fight in smaller GRCs or SMCs.

What are the possible reasons for 'protect' himself?

Some excuses I can think of are :
- He very likely loose in GE if he stands in smaller GRC or SMC. Even a team of rookies can secure the hghest % in last GE !
- He never do any ward-work such as Meet-the People-Session, except fo media reasons

Any other possibilities that a PM has to do that ? Really hope AMK-GRC will be contested again to see how he fare compared to last GE.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because in 2006. The young WP team that the PAP laugh at, name them as sucide team actually get quite a good number ( forgot exact figure ).

So he scare lah.. Too bad he dun have his father way of standing up there and convince the people. This is what happen you you dun get real respect but using tactic such as GRCs or thru fear or treat to form a ruling party.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat burger @ 1st say wil reduce grc sizes ... n yes, he reduces ze grc sizes of others, but he increases his own! ... :rolleyes:

dat burger is damn scared of losing ... so, 1st ting he did was 2 make it difficult 4 opps 2 put up a challenge ... :o

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way I see it. The TRUTH may be HARD to take. As PM, if cannot win, face dun know where to put. So better reduce such risk by bundling with GRC team. AMK residents gave him the mandate to represent them, and since I dun stay in AMK, I didn't vote him into office. :smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... AMK residents gave him the mandate to represent them ...
amk residents cud not b giving him any mandate if he were not challenged woh! ...

dat burger is trying 2 fix opps ... n trying very hard 2 enter by ze back door ... :rolleyes:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is giving Ah Beng (NS) face. He could have surrounded himself with a 30 member team and won without even having to campaign. Ah Beng (NS) needs a reality check.

-

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current PM surrounds himself with a 6-MP GRC while his soldiers fight in smaller GRCs or SMCs.

What are the possible reasons for 'protect' himself?

Some excuses I can think of are :
- He very likely loose in GE if he stands in smaller GRC or SMC. Even a team of rookies can secure the hghest % in last GE !
- He never do any ward-work such as Meet-the People-Session, except fo media reasons

Any other possibilities that a PM has to do that ? Really hope AMK-GRC will be contested again to see how he fare compared to last GE.

Its being the saftest way thru the back window, don't forget the guy is only a ProxyMinister.