• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Kopiuncle resort to Spamming?

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are a good example of the great hypocrisy here in this forum
don't pretend to be a saint while acting like a diabolical demon
I say F U C K Y O U !!!....go dogs fuck like your master I H P and that initellectual perineum licker JW5 !!!
have a fucking Wednesday with all your shitheads and bullies here!!! now F U C K O F F !!!

you must be a sleeping dog here
if you do not know the true story
and the battle in this forum
shut up and f u c k o f f !!!

the true story is this : F U C K Y O U !!!!!

haha..this is a fact. thank you. have a good day. cheers!
don't get upset ok..i am only joking....if you do not know the true story...i will forgive you...cheers!!!

So kopi fella, after you fucked me 3 times for no apparent reason and for nothing that concern you, then you say you forgive me? Are you alright? What do you expect me to do? I've still not used any vulgarity on you of course I have more class than doing that. So kopi you forgive me? Ok now let's see.

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopifella where are you? It's almost 12 hours! No balls to come in here? Hey kopi you like to fuck me right? So where are you no balls?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Busy licking pappy balls. :biggrin:

Wrong. This old gay is being shagged by his master now.

HappyGays.jpg

Don't disturb this old gay, he is enjoying the shagging now like he and Kinana used to shag each other. Leave these homosexuals alone. Pity these old gays who is contented with butt fucks.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Don't disturb this old gay, he is enjoying the shagging now like he and Kunana used to shag each other. Leave these homosexuals alone. Pity these old gays who is contented with butt fucks.

He is not old lah, he is young compared to the rest of us.............................. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This homosexual gay kopishit is here now alright reading all these but just don't have the balls to come in.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He is not old lah, he is young compared to the rest of us.............................. :biggrin:

Who the fuck care how old is this gay fucker. He love to pleasure himself with his clones then he found that kanina to ass rim him song song and now his masters also working on his loose anus just like the photo above. He havn't got time to come and start to fuck people now.

Shame on you loose butthole homosexual gay faggot yes you kopisai, come come out now I know you are reading this you son of a dog whore or shall I simply say loose bitch.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey kopisai you reading this still no balls to come in here? Ok ok ok ok I understand, you're a balless faggot who like butt fuck. Hey fagot how you like doggy behind you from that kanina?

SuayCheeBye

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopiuncle busy signing up new clones with names such as i fuck mother and this and that to send rubbish PMs to his enemies lah. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So kopi fella, after you fucked me 3 times for no apparent reason and for nothing that concern you, then you say you forgive me? Are you alright? What do you expect me to do? I've still not used any vulgarity on you of course I have more class than doing that. So kopi you forgive me? Ok now let's see.

i will give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't know what is going on here. but i think you are pulling my leg. but nevermind lah.this forum is just a fun place. no need to take things so seriously unlike the motherfucker I H P and the intellectual smug JW5...these two are the twin swords that will drive away many forummers....ok sori if i've inadvertently hurt u...sori ok....:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle busy signing up new clones with names such as i fuck mother and this and that to send rubbish PMs to his enemies lah. :biggrin:

serina my dearest, pls do not smear me and pls do not frame me until so bad ok. this is old stuff orchestrated and schemed by some of the laucheows here like I H P and J W 5 - they will do all sorts of things to target a forummer. i know KOPI will not do such nasty ,filthy and low-down things.KOPI will never shit in people's reputation system. the ones who do all these things are the CCCCb Gang....headed by the motherfucking shithead I H P and J W 5 - the perineum licker. got it? good. have a nice day....cheers!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now you see the TRUE COLOURS of the many forummers here. UNCLE JOE has gone bonkers and berserk after taking too much of the OCTOBERFEST!!!..and now he is I H P reincarnate spewing all the vulgarities...a gentleman turned GENITALman...wauhahahaa!!!!

but don't worry, this is only a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT..to test out the rest of the forum....just a simple social experiment....

and of course you have the resident's perineum licking good dirty fella...J W 5 enjoying the slimy anchovy and cajoling UNCLE JOE to go on....yes go on and be more vulgar, more vicious and more vitriolic....exterminate Kopi....

and of course you got this MIKEV...another fucking clone of I H P and Uncle Joe...baiting the Kopi and all ready to go for the assault -front and back....and Uncle Joe is now ready to unleash his nuclear bomb and demolish Kopi once and for all...fiinish Kopi and be it...

painful memories linger on....as long as you harbour hatred and vegence, you are a PRISONER ....your mind is trapped...and you have to unleash to be FREE....Uncle Joe , you are FREE now....so let go and unlease your all your pent-up nuclear toxins and finish this Kopi once and for all....hahhahaha

evil will reveal itself no matter how best it is camoflaged....no matter how sweet the words and how nice the vine...HA!HA!AH!
now you see the evil axis in this forum...all line up so beautifully in one little shithole...HA!HA!HA!!!!

I H P go dog fuck!
J W 5 go donkey fuck!
Joetys go horses fuck !
ChonCb NarongCb WikiphilCb all go crocodiles eat!!!
The rest of the CCCCb Gang go elephants toot!!!!
Good riddance you motherfuckes and cyberbullies!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopifella where are you? It's almost 12 hours! No balls to come in here? Hey kopi you like to fuck me right? So where are you no balls?

you cant wait to be screwed by your boss Joetys izzit?
don't disturb kopi ok...having a grand time with the latest and the milky silky new nice body....u jealous?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey kopisai you reading this still no balls to come in here? Ok ok ok ok I understand, you're a balless faggot who like butt fuck. Hey fagot how you like doggy behind you from that kanina?

uncle joe what's wrong with you? you start posting like that mad poet screwballed JW5..
you too bitten by the fraulein bug izzit? or too much octoberfested liao....drugged and doped....
go the Berlin Wall and searched for the KISS of life...you will love it.....take care hor...drive carefully hor....muak!!!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now you see the TRUE COLOURS of the many forummers here. UNCLE JOE has gone bonkers and berserk after taking too much of the OCTOBERFEST!!!..and now he is I H P reincarnate spewing all the vulgarities...a gentleman turned GENITALman...wauhahahaa!!!!

but don't worry, this is only a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT..to test out the rest of the forum....just a simple social experiment....

and of course you have the resident's perineum licking good dirty fella...J W 5 enjoying the slimy anchovy and cajoling UNCLE JOE to go on....yes go on and be more vulgar, more vicious and more vitriolic....exterminate Kopi....

and of course you got this MIKEV...another fucking clone of I H P and Uncle Joe...baiting the Kopi and all ready to go for the assault -front and back....and Uncle Joe is now ready to unleash his nuclear bomb and demolish Kopi once and for all...fiinish Kopi and be it...

painful memories linger on....as long as you harbour hatred and vegence, you are a PRISONER ....your mind is trapped...and you have to unleash to be FREE....Uncle Joe , you are FREE now....so let go and unlease your all your pent-up nuclear toxins and finish this Kopi once and for all....hahhahaha

evil will reveal itself no matter how best it is camoflaged....no matter how sweet the words and how nice the vine...HA!HA!AH!
now you see the evil axis in this forum...all line up so beautifully in one little shithole...HA!HA!HA!!!!

I H P go dog fuck!
J W 5 go donkey fuck!
Joetys go horses fuck !
KOPISAI, a thief shouting theft. FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUA CHEE BYE.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Busy licking pappy balls. :biggrin:

hahaha pathetic filthy perineum licker!!! those slimy anchovy is good for you to write better poems!!!

uncle joetys is the perineum
jw5 lick and lick until he is satisfied
uncle joetys is the screwballism
jw5 cried and cried until he is terrified

how's that for a perineumphil ??? HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KOPISAI, a thief shouting theft. FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUA CHEE BYE.

ANOTHER moralist with deep profound knowledge of CONFUCIUS
and you see what he has posted !!!
The SAGE will get up and whack such a fuckup disciple!!!!

I H P go dog fuck! Chonburifc CB!!!!
J W 5 go donkey fuck!
Joetys go horses fuck !