• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why is this uncle taking photos of girl on MRT?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
A middle-aged man was caught taking photos of a girl on a train travelling on the North-South line.

Stomper Regina was sitting in the same cabin as the man when she noticed that he was acting suspiciously.

At first she thought that he was just testing his phone's camera function but soon realised what he was doing after moving closer to him.

Said Regina:

"I stood behind him for a while and saw that he was snapping photos of the girl sitting opposite him.

"He was even zooming in on her face.

"He didn't notice that I was behind him because he seemed to be very focused on what he was doing."

Regina then went up to the girl to tell her that the man was taking photos of her and that she should move to another cabin.

"I don't know if she moved but when I alighted at Khatib MRT station, she was staring at the man," said the Stomper.

zoomedin.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the meaning of caught here ?

Anyone is free to take pictures of anything besides up skirts . If not the person taking photo of the uncle can also get caught.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the meaning of caught here ?

Anyone is free to take pictures of anything besides up skirts . If not the person taking photo of the uncle can also get caught.

yes while you dig buttock hole people also takes your photo and put on internet.