• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is the forum full of Hokkien shit!!!!????

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why????

It's not fair to the other dialect groups.
Btw no one stopping other dialect group to post their achievements. But the Hakka and Cantonese evil shit choose to trample hokkiens - with opinions not facts aka slander - and that’s their achievement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to worry. The world will be here to take a peep of any big long and dark nipples :sneaky:
Coward criminal bully how many times must I ask you to post with my big face big name? Must be a cb Hakka coward eunuch like @musashi bully woman is called worthy. And agreed by hokkien traitor dog @Froggy. Repeated nipple posts is called non provocation and good clean post to froggy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw no one stopping other dialect group to post their achievements. But the Hakka and Cantonese evil shit choose to trample hokkiens - with opinions not facts aka slander - and that’s their achievement.

And not even real opinions but blatant lies are used everyday by Hakka eunuch @musashi to slander me good Hokkien.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Froggy I dig out all the hokkien achievement threads for your clever merging to mess up and massacre hokkien history
You @Froggy already massacred a lot of the hokkien achievement threads. Just massacre the rest and do a total ethnic cleansing of unworthy hokkiens ok you proud hokkien traitor dog clapped by Hakka Cantonese and other races dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
its bcoz u let a siaocb run amok, its like unleashing a mad dog, your mods were doing a good job reining her in but u said its ok, nevermind just let the mad bitch do watever she likes. so this is your karma, lap it up :biggrin:

Sinkie malay dog Lai Liao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because shitty people have no real achievements that benefited others. That’s why no achievements to post. Only can drag down others and that’s their achievement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow hokkien achievements are real solid can post new threads almost daily for one and half month hahaha
Hakka Cantonese Malay chap cheng whatever feel free to start one thread daily to boast your worthy achievements ok. See whether you got enough achievements to boast for one and half month spanning Spore to hokkien province to Okinawa to Philippine to Taiwan to Japan to Australia ok?