• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is our G so sensitive when it comes to the term ABNN?

SOF67

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sgfuck.net/Thread-Why-is-our-garmen-so-sensitive-of-the-term-ah-bu-neh-Anything-wrong

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say, not a very good term to people who are required to save the island nation from losing its competitiveness.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say, not a very good term to people who are required to save the island nation from losing its competitiveness.

India that mothershit hole itself is competitive?
These shitskins are flying out of their own shithole and behave as though they are worth shit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The current PAP regime is infested with snowflakes, weak and effeminate men, yes-men and capricious women.

I expect some kind of anti 'hate speech' law to be rubberstamped in the Par-lee-ment soon.

Sinkies don't find it problematic to live under such totalitarianism... one day they will discover this 'benevolent' dictatorship isn't as benevolent as it's hyped up to be. :cool: