• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why is my topic on "Testing food with a Geiger counter overview" move to video folder

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: why is my topic on "Testing food with a Geiger counter overview" move to video fo

hey bro...come la...just enjoy here la. A bit of this and that never mind la. I am sure your posts will interest many guys ...me included.

Pls post la bro. :smile:

Not all people will post stuffs to enjoy. Some will want to have intelligent discussion over some issues and of course, this type of discussion is not popular among the majority here.

Many seems to enjoy posting about petty or carnal issues here. This type of thread must be highlighted and honoured while serious issues are discarded. That is my impression now.

Maybe i come to the wrong forum. I should go somewhere where the majority love to chat about serious issues and have some brain cells to think and to talk about it,

rather than showing others that the person has some anger management issues. (I encounter one recently in this forum)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: why is my topic on "Testing food with a Geiger counter overview" move to video fo

Not all people will post stuffs to enjoy. Some will want to have intelligent discussion over some issues and of course, this type of discussion is not popular among the majority here.

Many seems to enjoy posting about petty or carnal issues here. This type of thread must be highlighted and honoured while serious issues are discarded. That is my impression now.

Maybe i come to the wrong forum. I should go somewhere where the majority love to chat about serious issues and have some brain cells to think and to talk about it,

rather than showing others that the person has some anger management issues. (I encounter one recently in this forum)

No serious issues are discarded. In fact, they are encouraged. If you have serious stuff to discuss, post it in the moderated section. Videos are allowed there too.

Of course the response will be much slower as most members in this section enjoy making flippant remarks about tonychat's ladyboy wife and my seatless bicycle. It's all part and parcel of the fun here. It's the character of this forum. It's always been this way since day one.

Some people here are raving lunatics and anger management would not help them. They need to be castrated.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This scenario may only happen in a blog. Perhaps also in a CEC meeting?

Will not happen in any forums.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No serious issues are discarded. In fact, they are encouraged. If you have serious stuff to discuss, post it in the moderated section. Videos are allowed there too.

Of course the response will be much slower as most members in this section enjoy making flippant remarks about tonychat's ladyboy wife and my seatless bicycle. It's all part and parcel of the fun here. It's the character of this forum. It's always been this way since day one.

Some people here are raving lunatics and anger management would not help them. They need to be castrated.

Siao liao! :eek::eek::eek::(:p

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

bro ...i speak for myself only.....you are correct in your observations.....i come here to TCSS only and make mostly airhead dumbass posts.

But it works out for me. I have enough of the serious stuff in many other areas of my life to last me a lifetime and i dont want to bring it here.

In real life i may also be a dumbass...hard to really say. But thats not important .

We all have different reasons for coming here...but basically it is to relax and enjoy.

You get your enjoyment posting serious stuff but i get mine TCSS. There is no right or wrong in this case. Different things turn different people on.

There are many intellectual heavyweights here...its only that they have not engaged in conversation or discussion with you.

Just ne patient and post.....it will come.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: the trouble with moving posts to this folder and that folder

have you seem the roumour mills forum
http://rumormillnews.com/
all sorts of subjects and only one page
but 10 million views per months

Just checked out the site. It's ranked 30,000 on Alexa. Considering the size of the potential audience, it isn't impressive. There are periods where the traffic to this site is higher and I'm only targeting a small percentage of the Singapore market.. about 2 million sinkies.

If they organised things a bit better, they'd be more successful.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: the trouble with moving posts to this folder and that folder

Just checked out the site. It's ranked 30,000 on Alexa. Considering the size of the potential audience, it isn't impressive. There are periods where the traffic to this site is higher and I'm only targeting a small percentage of the Singapore market.. about 2 million sinkies.

If they organised things a bit better, they'd be more successful.

Buy over them, organise it, the success becomes yours! :wink::p

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you start this thread for the sole purpose of attacking the moderator of this forum, then I can say, you got your way. Like what Sam mentioned, this is his house, if he wants to put a butler in his own house, he do it irregardless of whether you like it or not.
I was kind enough to offer a suggestion to you and you took it badly. I should have listened to Sam to just do my job and not explain.

Definition of IRREGARDLESS
nonstandard
: regardless
Usage Discussion of IRREGARDLESS
Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless