• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is LKY strutting the length & breadth of M'sia?

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can see how fucked LKY and dictatorship is. Unless LKY believes he is immortal and nothing can kill him, it is ridiculous that a man already in his grave is still trying to do the PM's job for the PM. Like we need LKY to breathe and walk and eat.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh, Cheebye Lee, do not interfere in Malaysia Politics. We do not call your corrupt practices corrupt officially and we do not take you down on stealing Malaysian money through CPF taxes, you better shut up, OK? Why do you not look at the hundreds of billions you have lost for your taxpayers during your investment gambling? Do not make us laugh and call it investment. If it is a good investment Malaysia would have done it long ago.

Gerakan: Lee too quick to judge Penang
By CHAN LI LEEN

IPOH: Singapore Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew had been too quick to judge Penang when he was there only for a day, said Gerakan deputy president Datuk Chang Ko Youn.

Coming to the defence of the former Gerakan-led state, he said Lee’s visit was too brief for the latter to make comparisons.

“He was in Penang and Seremban for only 24 hours, and in Ipoh for only two days,” Chang told reporters after opening the state Gerakan’s workshop for local councillors here Sunday.

He was asked to comment on Lee’s view that the infrastructure in Penang was inferior compared to that in Ipoh and Seremban.

“I think it is too easy for him to pass judgement. You were just there for one day, how much do you know?” Chang added.

Having been a state executive councillor, he said he could understand the different scenario and circumstances faced by the three places.

“Penang is the oldest city in the country. It faces a lot of constraints in its development because everything is already up and cannot be changed,” he said, adding that in George Town the constraints were manifold even to build a road.

“It is not new like Ipoh or Seremban, which are easier to develop, and where there are ample land,” he said.

On another matter, Chang said Gerakan would make its recommendations to the Housing and Local Government Ministry to set up a Local Agenda 21 Forum in local councils nationwide.

He said it was important for non-governmental organisations and the public to have their say in the planning and execution of local council projects as it affected the community.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is openknowledge that Mathiir force out Pak Lat,and put his obedient Najeepp up,,who dont even dare to make Pak's son inlaw, Kaiiriie aminitsta.....
soLao Leestill has toplay wayang kulit with Mathiir..behind the scene..Naajeepp is shake hand when Mathiier say ok..........

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh? I thought LKY's Msia whirlwind trip is to have his last taste for Ipoh Hor Fun & Penang laksa?
On a serious note, why is MM doing this trip instead of the REAL Prime Minister>

th_phphtBDLf.jpg

I on 1-week annual leave lah! *diu*

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
His remarks about 3rd bridge in exchange for the lifting of ban for the export of sand
by Malaysia to red dot is gonna draw out Tun Mahathir to screw him deep & proper.

Let's wait and watch for it'll happen soon.

i don't get it. its sg who wants a third bridge isnt it?
and for that we ask for sand ban lifted?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<i don't get it. its sg who wants a third bridge isnt it?
and for that we ask for sand ban lifted?>>

Typical mentality of a Hakka LKY. Makan people and still look like a victim.

Alfrescian
Loyal
His last chance of seeing Matland before he goes. If everything go his way, he would have been PM there.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh? I thought LKY's Msia whirlwind trip is to have his last taste for Ipoh Hor Fun & Penang laksa?
On a serious note, why is MM doing this trip instead of the REAL Prime Minister>

During his last visit there, they made our PM carry and wave the Malaysian flag

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it is too easy for him to pass judgement. You were just there for one day, how much do you know?” Chang added.
That is the difference between Sinkapore and Mudland... Some people work all their lives still don't understand their problems. Whereas our MM uses his third eye to 'see' thing instantly.

Third eye?

It was sheer arrogance and rudeness!

Must open his fucking chee-bye mouth to justify the $millions he takes annually.

tanny

Alfrescian
Loyal
before LKY stepped down as PM he made a similar trip to US. He shaked hands n hold talks with almost all the influential politicians of tat time. I think he will be stepping down soon.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
before LKY stepped down as PM he made a similar trip to US. He shaked hands n hold talks with almost all the influential politicians of tat time. I think he will be stepping down soon.

LKY will never step down. He will moved from one title to another title minister.

Now he is MM - Mentor Minister.

The next title will be a headache for all his PAP dogs in the parliment.

The PAP dogs do not know what to call LKY next?

They have 4 titles now in their head.

They are NM, FM, VM, or ZM.

NM - Never die Minister.

FM - Forever living minister.

VM - Vampire Minister.

ZM - Zombie Minister.

Maybe all of you here can helped in deciding which title is the best for LKY after MM.

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
want sand if third bridge must realise---what kind of blackmail fuck is that.
then might as well insist for air-space.
KNN, this old fart is really getting out of hand.

mahatir should fuck this old fucker upside down and ask the three-quarter tank rule to be removed.

die tomorrow, old fuck !

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
both are motherfuckers ...it takes two fingers to snap ..

Pls don't compare Tun Mahathir to the corrupt and senile old scum!

When Tun Mahathir stepped down in 2003, he refused to consider a Senior-Minister
post which the cabinet proposed. Indirectly he was telling old scum why cling on?

Senile old scum oh how I wish you die tonight!

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not forget the 1997 financial crisis and how Singapore treated us when we were in need.

Not only SG, US, UK, IMF and most the rest of the world treated Malaysia just the same, why single out SG??

Today, Singapore is reeling under the weight of the global financial tsunami, but Lee Kuan Yew is behaving as if Singapore has a bottomless vault of financial goodies, ever ready to invest in Malaysia as a favour. We don’t need Singapore’s money! Malaysia doesn’t need any favours from Singapore!

Najid came to SG not long ago? why not criticised him for coming to SG too?

And Malaysians have no need for a Lee Kuan Yew telling us how to develop our country!

US, UK plus alot of wise men/women threw their 'lectures' on how to run others people countries (including SG too), why did not they get 'excited and angry too'? Mahatir together with many MY government mouthpiece 'lectured' SG all the time too? why not ask them to keep their mouth shut?

OldPlaza

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Malaysia relatives have oil palm farms and earn RM5000-10000 a week. They are more wealthy than my family lah. Don't need Old Fart to tell them how to develop their infrastructure and destroy the cash cow (oil palm). In fact I envy them for being more immune to the effects of global economic crisis than those people in Singapore.

My relative (singular) working in an office making SG1500K - 2000K a week, on his own effort, merit, hardwork, corruption-free environment even in this crisis-hit economy.