• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Indian Nationals like to use the term "Financial Butchery"??

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I met a number of India Ah Nehs, some of them use the word "Financial Butchery". Like you charge them a commission for sales or processing fee or credit card late charge or loan interest 2% etcc..

"Butuchery" to me is a strong word, being charge a few dollers is not butchery!!

I need read some articles from India that use this term too.

Anyone heard of this term too?I dun recall any other nationals use this term!

Last edited:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Why Indian Nationals like to use the term "Financial Butchery"

Screw all Ah nehs! Hate them!

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
To them, anything is a butchery. They expect free, everything free of charge. Or they bargain until you buay tahan.

They know how to leech but dont know how to give back. Heard of any of these rich Indians donating to public causes?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To them, anything is a butchery. They expect free, everything free of charge. Or they bargain until you buay tahan.

They know how to leech but dont know how to give back. Heard of any of these rich Indians donating to public causes?

not only free...................even if you give them things for free, they ask you for free delivery also....................

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Agreed. They very cheapo.

Kyoto

Alfrescian
Loyal

You summed it up well. :biggrin: