• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious why i will vote for PAP if I can...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will vote for PAP in Yishun although i don't have to cos' ELD informed me that since now, i am residing in melbourne.

the reasons being: there are too many consequences to rock the boat, and if pap loses the majority to form government, investors will lose confidence in s'pore, assets and sing dollar will lose value other than affecting the already bad economy. i see many pple oppose due to many reasons, some think that they deserve better and some are genuinely concerned. believe me...i have personally encountered couple of ministers(one was already retired and parachuted in an investment GLC) who until today, i still think that they are fuckers! I have also seen and experienced police covering the misdeeds of a father and son policemen. i was the meat cos' the son wanted to suck lky's balls and be a someone like a minister and ceo. the power abuse by cronies are only some of the discouraging reasons that PAP should be voted out cos' with power, comes corruption. btw, the above are only few of the bad adventures i had when i was in s'pore. but look at the bigger picture! pap ministers are already doing their jobs halfway thru, it's no good to disrupt their work. Besides, do you all really think that with opposition victory, there won't be cronyism and nepotism. it will be the same old shitty story cos' they are also human.

that's all i want to say for now...i hope PAP win and win big on the tenth of July! majulah PAP!! majulah singapura!!

doraemonster

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will vote for PAP in Yishun although i don't have to cos' ELD informed me that since now, i am residing in melbourne.

the reasons being: there are too many consequences to rock the boat, and if pap loses the majority to form government, investors will lose confidence in s'pore, assets and sing dollar will lose value other than affecting the already bad economy. i see many pple oppose due to many reasons, some think that they deserve better and some are genuinely concerned. believe me...i have personally encountered couple of ministers(one was already retired and parachuted in an investment GLC) who until today, i still think that they are fuckers! I have also seen and experienced police covering the misdeeds of a father and son policemen. i was the meat cos' the son wanted to suck lky's balls and be a someone like a minister and ceo. the power abuse by cronies are only some of the discouraging reasons that PAP should be voted out cos' with power, comes corruption. btw, the above are only few of the bad adventures i had when i was in s'pore. but look at the bigger picture! pap ministers are already doing their jobs halfway thru, it's no good to disrupt their work. Besides, do you all really think that with opposition victory, there won't be cronyism and nepotism. it will be the same old shitty story cos' they are also human.

that's all i want to say for now...i hope PAP win and win big on the tenth of July! majulah PAP!! majulah singapura!!
You are a selfish fucker

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U're more than right : Opposition victory, there will be the same cronyism and nepotism plus lots of worst cock ups it will be the same old shitty story cos' they are also human.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The winner gets to say what to do with the Billions in state fund, be it Corruption or Leegal corruption.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal

You yourself lost faith & run road to Melbourne when PAP is ruling SG.
Then you expect other people to hold onto PAP, so that investors will continue have faith with us ?
I assume you still have stakes in SG, maybe property to collect rental or watever ... well you are selfish !

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You yourself lost faith & run road to Melbourne when PAP is ruling SG.
Then you expect other people to hold onto PAP, so that investors will continue have faith with us ?
I assume you still have stakes in SG, maybe property to collect rental or watever ... well you are selfish !

the important point is that dun disrupt what the ministers are doing, for instance, they may be trying to combat covid19 and almost near to success, and suddenly if someone take over and embark on his new plan, which will see the first person's effort go to waste.