• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I hate Islam!!

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate Islam too.

I am the number one gongcheebye donor and damn proud of it.

It pleases me every time u kpkb about it. Irritates u right? Good Hahahaha

This time youbing is permanently banned LOL

ShitFU very free hor.. YPAP IB pays u to registering clones to stir shit at emigration folders, trolling, photoshop avatars, stalking aka fart chasing. Must be very proud of your daily duties in this forum :biggrin:

mjg5Rpm.jpg

eW35GSA.jpg

eyMGwfc.jpg

Here.. hahahaha

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

usopgrasio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol. I initially thought someone is religiously inclined to other believe and hating Islam over CNN news.

My bad for even reacting and commenting in the 1st place.

Neymar

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate Islam too.

I am the number one gongcheebye donor and damn proud of it.

It pleases me every time i see your clones kpkb about it. Irritates u right? Good Hahahaha

What happenned? Lost your balls to use profanities in the reputation system??? Nowadays so polite huh? Wahahaha

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree. Never judge the religion based on the followers/believer's action.

It is the same argument by PAP IB where they say, do not judge the government based on what PAP MP are doing/saying.

What makes you think this have anything to do with religion? Read more my friend.

Peace.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got ball den go middle east jia hong wearing dis tee shirt lor...:biggrin: Maybe dey like ur courage so much...dey gib chiu a medal of honour...:p

fuckislam-bt.gif

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. Never judge the religion based on the followers/believer's action.

It is the same argument by PAP IB where they say, do not judge the government based on what PAP MP are doing/saying.

But religion say a lot of shyt in their books and many idiots are loving it.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christianity/ Catholicism is just as bad as Islam.

These are all religions that convert by the sword, and basically grew out of the same root. Don't be such a hypocrite and condemn Islam when the religion, xtian/ catho, u hold so dearly is just as evil. Go read up more ya

Last edited: