• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I get points deducted when I never play bad?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This member Leckmichamarsch was mass zapped into moderation for criticizing the PAP. I had to use my clones to put him in the green from -20 something to 37 now.

Must have been suspected as a clone. Anyone who criticize PAP will have a lot of morons up them. Even I got up when I criticize PAP once in a bijillion years

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u want to reply the dog barking.
I already close eye. Just ignore the DOG.
What have u done. The dog keep chasing u and barking around all the thread. Can u 2 start a thread. Dont mess up will others people thread. Make everyone piss off.

Fuck you lah you PRC worker standard Moderator.....Tell us how you ended with so many points.? Members here give you one meh?

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just keep the dog around for a while. Every town needs a clown.

We already have more then enough here, Tonychat have been more active then usual although Clinton666 seem to be missing these days. Maybe he got tired of switching between nick and just stuck with Tonychat instead

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
We already have more then enough here, Tonychat have been more active then usual although Clinton666 seem to be missing these days. Maybe he got tired of switching between nick and just stuck with Tonychat instead

You got to be kidding. tonychat is illiterate, while Clinton666 can string a whole sentence quite comfortably. If they are the same person, the man needs to check himself in.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually Cooleo never gave me bad impression leh, all i know he likes to infracts people, and of cox ivebert incident :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This dog, better put him on ignore. You and me cannot handle one. For once I wished cooleo was here. Only cooleo can fix him. I put him in ignore list liao