• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious why i dislike lim boon heng and i think he was not qualified to be a MP but he did!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pious Christian may also have weakness(es) because we are all human beings, with strengths and weaknesses.
I recall that [GoldenDragon] in the past posted that Lim had some extra curricular activities.
And I heard in the unofficial channel that Lim's wife went to speak with LHL.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pious Christian may also have weakness(es) because we are all human beings, with strengths and weaknesses.
I recall that [GoldenDragon] in the past posted that Lim had some extra curricular activities.
And I heard in the unofficial channel that Lim's wife went to speak with LHL.
Agree. All human beings have weaknesses.

The only reason I surfaced LBH’s case is because the PAP kept it a secret! Aren’t they supposed to have high standards? I just love exposing the MIW.

I have nothing against that man. If his affair took place after his retirement, not my business.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not know Lim and never met him.
No interest, no bias.
But I agree with you that since the PAP has always claimed that they are upright, honest and serve with integrity, they did not disclose Lim's ECA (which may be one of the reasons that he had to step down).
Assuming that the other party is a very attractive and alluring lady as well as desirable, then there is a reason for his succumbing to his weakness. For his high position and as a senior executive with NTUC, he definitely should not have any ECA with his staff member or any one working for or affiliated with the NTUC.
If the other party is not exceptionally good looking and young (say over 21 but not over 40), then why even bother to have ECA with her.
But, we are not in his position, and therefore can only discuss and make allegations as a bystander.
As a PAP Minister, his ECA is inappropriate and unacceptable. His conduct is unbecoming of an MP, Minister and Sec Gen of NTUC.
If he has retired from Parliament and NTUC, and any lady wishes to be involved with him, then it is his personal matter, that only his wife and parish priest may deal with it.