• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Hum Tum Ming Yi Over $50k But Eyes Closed to $500k Pastards? FAIR?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>At the very least, Ren Ci is benefitting the poor and destitute!

April 16, 2009
TRIAL OF REN CI FOUNDER
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Ming Yi 'lied about loan'
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>He admitted last year to police that he 'covered up' for former aide </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Carolyn Quek
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
MingYi-ST.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->REN Ci Hospital founder Ming Yi admitted to the police last year that he had lied to them about a $50,000 sum of money which he knew was an unauthorised loan from the charity's coffers to his former personal assistant.
The aide, Raymond Yeung, 34, had told him he needed the money urgently to buy a house in Hong Kong while his housing loan application was being approved.
<TABLE width=200 align=left valign="top"><TBODY><TR><TD class=padr8><!-- Vodcast --><!-- Background Story --><STYLE type=text/css> #related .quote {background-color:#E7F7FF; padding:8px;margin:0px 0px 5px 0px;} #related .quote .headline {font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px;font-weight:bold; border-bottom:3px double #007BFF; color:#036; text-transform:uppercase; padding-bottom:5px;} #related .quote .text {font-size:11px;color:#036;padding:5px 0px;} </STYLE>Credit cards used for branded goods
MING Yi had given supplementary credit cards to at least three people, including Raymond Yeung, a privilege which his former personal assistant used freely.

Yeung, who was once an air steward, splurged thousands of dollars on branded goods between 2001 and 2007.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Ming Yi's statements, made on March 27 and March 31 last year to Assistant Superintendent Richard Wong, were submitted to court yesterday, on the fifth day of his joint criminal trial with Yeung.
In them, the Buddhist monk confessed to the investigating officer from the Commercial Affairs Department that the money was not for buying Buddhist statues, as he had originally claimed.
'I agreed that I have lied and was trying to cover up for him,' Ming Yi, 47, told Superintendent Wong, who took the witness stand yesterday.
On Monday, the court had heard Yeung's confession to the police that the loan, obtained on May 17, 2004, had gone towards renovating an apartment in Hong Kong.
Ming Yi looked calm as parts of two statements he had given to Superintendent Wong were read out in court.
In one, he claimed to be 'too eager' to help without giving much thought to whether it was 'right or wrong'.
It was the first time Yeung had asked the monk for a loan since he became his personal assistant in 2001.
He said his 'simple thinking' was to go with Yeung's suggestion to make the loan out to the Mandala Buddhist Cultural Centre, a shop that sells Buddhist artefacts.
Yeung would then 'borrow' that sum of money from Mandala. Yeung, however, 'forgot' to record this in the shop's financial records.
'I was trying my best to help him at that point of time. Hence, I omitted the necessary procedures of seeking approval from the management committee,' said Ming Yi.
Ming Yi and Yeung are accused of conspiring to falsify a Ren Ci payment voucher as a loan to Mandala.
They also face one charge each of giving false information to the Commissioner of Charities.
Ming Yi faces two other charges of misappropriating Ren Ci's funds by approving the loan and lying to the Commissioner of Charities in an oral statement.
The monk admitted in the police statement that he knew the Ren Ci board would not have approved the loan, as it was not for an investment for the hospital.
Yet, he went ahead to sign the payment voucher and cash a cheque for the money because of 'urgency in matters'.
Ming Yi agreed that Yeung could not take a personal loan from Ren Ci because he was not an employee.
However, he could not give a good reason as to why Yeung would suggest they make the loan out to Mandala.
Ming Yi also said that if he had given more thought to the matter, he might have taken a personal loan from Ren Ci himself and lent it to Yeung.
There was a discrepancy, however, in the two men's claims about what the money was used for.
While Yeung told the police it had gone to renovate a friend's apartment, Ming Yi claimed his aide had told him it was to buy a house.
Ming Yi also said he reminded his former assistant 'many times' to repay the loan.
The monk said it was possible that the loan - which was repaid in 2007 - would still be outstanding if the charity had not been the subject of an Ernst & Young probe in late 2006.
Ming Yi claimed that he would have repaid the loan on Yeung's behalf if necessary.
'I do not want Ren Ci to lose a single cent.'
Several times in the interview, the monk referred to his 'biggest mistake' - not checking if the loan was properly recorded in the Mandala books and not being able to turn Yeung down.
'I am one person who does not really know how to say no, especially when I know that the person needs the money urgently.'
[email protected] <!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><SCRIPT language=javascript> addRatingPortion() </SCRIPT>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Credit cards used for branded goods
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MING Yi had given supplementary credit cards to at least three people, including Raymond Yeung, a privilege which his former personal assistant used freely.
Yeung, who was once an air steward, splurged thousands of dollars on branded goods between 2001 and 2007.
Ming Yi's bills showed that Yeung had bought branded items from the likes of Gucci and Prada, along with a watch from Cortina Watch in Thailand worth more than $10,000.
All these racked up huge debts on the monk's account for a period of time, but Ming Yi managed to clear them some time in 2004 or 2005.
This came up in a statement he gave to the police last year, when he was quizzed on his credit card transactions.
Ming Yi said he could not remember exactly whom he had given supplementary cards to, but he remembered giving them to Yeung, another former personal executive Kendrick Pang, and a Buddhist monk. His personal assistants were given cards as it was easier at times for a 'lay person to go and pay the bills'.
But Yeung and Pang had also used the credit cards for their own personal purchases, he admitted. The monk could not say if Yeung had bought the goods for himself or for others, but his aide had at times bought items on Ren Ci's behalf.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully? I hope they spare us the sordid details :eek:

i am not interested in the details, i am more keen with exposing this fake monk and give a big slap to his blind supporters.

I know some of them are actually doing a petition, hopefully to lighten his sentence.

This prove how blind these people are.

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not interested in the details, i am more keen with exposing this fake monk and give a big slap to his blind supporters.

I know some of them are actually doing a petition, hopefully to lighten his sentence.

This prove how blind these people are.

Blind?

Nothing more blind than that 66% sinkies who voted for those cockroaches in white knowing that self serving stinking fuckhead LKY lied and lied and lied all the time.

400-500++ billions stolen from you and you think only of a fake monk?

You got screwed by LKY big big time and you do not think of waking up and slapping his blind supporters?

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this botak's predicament has already been predicted by my li'l brother, the original LEETAHSAR about 2or 3 yrs ago. the idiot goon was grilled like anything. now it happen.

and yes, u better believe that there is GOD OF FORTUNE or GOF among us. some are real GOF, others like this dubious botak monk, there is something very XXX behind.:biggrin:

time to dimsum with LTS for more details:smile:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't anyhow "Help" people beacuse he need money to buy a house in Hong Kong, worse still not your own money.

As for the Toy boy, he say he lend the money to a friend who need to renovate his house

Both story don't match and both still lying.

If they are both Gay, then it all make sense.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the X part is dug out and proven real, the case is solved.

the pte luxurious condo the monk bought with his ex-personal asst and sharing with a group of (?) guys; the digging out of XXX dvds fr his ex-aide who admitted fully that it was his both from the condo n his home; the loan of 50k to his unofficial another personal aid who in turn passed the money to another in HK (complicated, not even sgporean) for a "house" renovation.....the supplementary credit cards to aides who used it freely.......

thread them all together, it makes a good blockbuster tv serial!:smile:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In recent years, we see lawyer quitted job to be NKF chief, police ASP quitted job to joined as Youth Challenge chief, prist embezzle funds entrusted for him to take care and monkusing fund donated by public for personel use and luxuries. It just sick to see these lamers.

Not to forgot white scums saying they have "passion" to serve the people and have to pay themselves the world highest salary to do the job! :oIo:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Youth Challenge chief or President as he called himself is not ex-ASP but ex-constable-corporal or sgt. U kan salah!
As for Mr Goh Kah Heng, he once bought himself a Master's degree! It's all in the news. Just to set the record straight only and no other hidden motives.:smile:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was just reading Sin Ming article on the Ming Yi case to see the latest development. The case comes with a lot of question marks.

Ming Yi is extra tolerance to this Ex-associate of his, which includes loans of SGD50K for renovation of condo in Hong Kong He also allow him to use the corperate Credit cards for personal purpose, accumulating up to 10K of billings which eventually footed by Ming Yi. He even go to the extend of covering up for this guy although he knows that it is wrong.

I was looking at the picture and found that their faces have many similarities, such as the shape of the mouth and the shape of the face. I can't help but to wonder if they are actually related in any way.

Ming Yi claimed that such deeds were done just because he could not resist to say "no", think other wise. It is more like nepotism or favourism.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
prada bag 2 thousand dollars

gucci bag 1.5 thousand dollars

be a monk's assistant....... priceless

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will you give a supplementary card to your personal assistant for use?
Well, I would if she is a pretty chiobu?

Will you spend the night with your personal assistant?

Again, depending on the sex.

The Renci monk Ming Yi's intimate ties with his personal assistant Raymond Yeung was under the spotlight in the court hearing today.

According to the prosecutors, Ming Yi gave Raymond a supplementary card as a gift and stayed overnight together with him in a hotel room during a trip to Japan which the monk sponsored.

During his stint with Ren Ci, Raymond Yeung was paid a monthly salary of $5,000. He splurged $20,000 a month on branded goods like Prada and Gucci.

Not bad being the assistant of a monk. Are there any job vacancies?

From Lianhe Wanbao:

http://sggutterpress.blogspot.com/

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
a room in 81 - $65

a romantic dinner in maldives - $650

a watch from cortina - $6500

a honda jazz 1.5a - $65000

a friend of a corrupted con monk - $100,000

to see corrupted con monk exposed - PRICELESS

FOR EVERYTHING ELSE THERE IS MASTERCARD..

P.S JUST DON'T LEAVE THE MONASTERY WITHOUT IT.

:smile:

FINAL QUOTE FROM HALSEY02 CHEERS MAN

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unknown to many peasants, the x'tian fundamentalists have ensured their members reached the highest echelon of the regime. While Old Autocrat tolerated their presence, Young Autocrat may not be able to control them in the future.

x'tian fundamentalists are a clever lot, they invest in various means to ensure they ensnare many tertiary students. it was common knowledge that a church big shot, reserved front row seat for a minion, citing all kinds of reasons for his reservation.

some cleverer ones after making a ton of $$$ on new converts used silly logic 'we are rich because our god is real' to gain more converts.

for example, Ugly Lui, because of his 'religious' upbringing took it upon himself to pulverize gays whenever possible. his recent verbal attack caught the attention of Young Autocrat who cleverly put him in MDA to terrorize gay baboons and online dissenters.

another example, x'tian fundamentalists have already infiltrated NEA and have subtly enacted various rules to restrict incense offerings, citing them as 'pollution' and backwards. NEA has no shame and claims it is acting on 'public complaints' to clamp down on incense offerings. it is interesting NEA allows noise pollution of another vocal lot 5 times daily.