• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Heng Swee Kiat and His family are unable to counter TRE blatant lies

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

Lee Hsien Loong said Heng Swee Keat is recovery very well and communicative and lucid.
Why heng swee keat is unable to comment on TRE blatant lies. What Happens to Heng wife Chang Hwee Nee? As a wife to future PM of Singapore, Miss Chang shall stand up and be proud and have the courage to sue TRE!!! why this family dare not to confront TRE lies?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
What's the use of money when you are bedridden? To hire a personal medical assistant to tend to your every need?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I posted weeks after HSK was warded and my message remains the same - he is stepping down from politics and his minister post. Expect news of a BE by year end.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it a constitutional requirement to get on with a BE if the MP in a GRC is out of action?

not sure about the legal part but am quite sure the miw have nothing to fear in Tampines, with no substance party around. wouldn't surprise me if they maintain or improve on their GE score, BE notwithstanding.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sure about the legal part but am quite sure the miw have nothing to fear in Tampines, with no substance party around. wouldn't surprise me if they maintain or improve on their GE score, BE notwithstanding.

It is a bit far fetch, look, Donald "ducky" trump, was said to be "nothing to fear" but now he is in the forefront of the GOP & will contest Hilary for the President.

There is a saying, still water is the most dangerous....for one does not know, what lurks underneath. To beat the PAP at their own game, you got to have the wealth & power of Trump....with that, you will triumph !:rolleyes:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come u clowns haven't kana stroke yet huh? haha

Everyday spend so much time talking cock on forum instead of making more money? $3k enough to wipe backside ah?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you're right. the tre is spewing nothing but a pack of blatant lies. it deserves to be shut down completely.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This ministar will be on long-term disability - meaning he will continue to get his pay till he reaches mandatory retirement, which in the PAP world, is never.

What a good life for a ministar, thanks to us taxpayers.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng is at best an invalid now. He can't even perform the job of a record keeper, which was what he was previously - the OC of the criminals record office CRO ......

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I disagree on the reason . The real reason why miw has nothing to fear in Tampines because sinkies are certified daft after years of brain-washing. To win Tampines is a no-brainer for PAP because the residents there are brain dead since their kindergarten days.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree on the reason . The real reason why miw has nothing to fear in Tampines because sinkies are certified daft after years of brain-washing. To win Tampines is a no-brainer for PAP because the residents there are brain dead since their kindergarten days.

Not only Tampines residents but also those 70% too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng is at best an invalid now. He can't even perform the job of a record keeper, which was what he was previously - the OC of the criminals record office CRO ......

That post was never meant for scholars. It is for those whose future is behind them - a CFF post!

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it was a CFF post, how did they talent spot him?

(CFF - Police jargon for "Completed for Filing" of Investigation Papers.)