• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Halimah is so obsessed about rapist and canning ?

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see that she have grown some backbone ...
so its time for Milo-Queen to continue ex-President Ong task
It has been 20+ years since OTC requested for accounts, but needed 52 man-years
About time to update us this progress, maybe throw in some Google A.I
We will get the final results by 52 weeks instead ? That will be nice

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just 5 strokes of the rotans and I think those above 50 years old will likely to end up eating candles in front of the executor.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because all her people had become accustom of fucking their daughters. Many Fathers are above 50 years old. So to prevent such incident, canning hopes to deter such practise.

However, she does not realize that rules are for people to break. There are countries that legalized INCEST, take for example Spain, US, France, India, Japan, Korea, China .... even though it is legalized to have consensual sex among relatives, but these acts are quite minimum.

On the other hand, ME countries, including Mudslime countries have legal penalties and laws to criminalized INCEST, yet INCEST is rampage among their societies.

We can erect laws to prevent stealing, cheating, molest etc ... it is the societies that define whether law can be upheld.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg