• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why GRAB is so successful

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

After Grab: ASEAN's tech giants produce a new startup generation​

Alumni of Gojek, Tokopedia and others are becoming entrepreneurs themselves
https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%252Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%252Fimages%252F0%252F7%252F2%252F2%252F34902270-5-eng-GB%252FCropped-1624411313MYK_8608re.jpg

Spenmo's Mohandass Kalaichelvan, left, and NextBillion.ai co-founder Gaurav Bubna (Photo courtesy of Spenmo and NextBillion.ai)
AKITO TANAKA, Nikkei Asia Chief business news correspondentJune 23, 2021 11:49 JST
SINGAPORE -- Gaurav Bubna was the head of a product team at Grab, developing custom mapping solutions to support millions of ride-hailing and food-delivery drivers navigating the congested and complex streets of Southeast Asia. Soon, he realized that the problem he was tackling for Grab and the opportunities it presented "were far more global."

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so many CEO in USA firms are Indians and not Chinese? Those who understand Cantonese can listen to the reason why. I totally agree to what the speaker's reasoning.

It's basically educational system and ability to express and communication.

印度人在美國能做到CEO 中國人只可做中級階層 為甚麼!印度人用垃圾造出來的好玩意!〈蕭若元:理論蕭析〉2021-06-20​

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why PAP is right in getting more CECA's to come. They create opportunities.turn sinkie into new silicon valley. Like xerox's original parc in palo alto.
Look at how chinese screwing up hong kong and compare to ceca's contribution to sinkie.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't use Grab, without Google, Grab doesn't work at all. Every time you update the app, you need to key in your card details and it has to charge you again to verify your card info. It's a crappy application just like Citibank's mobile app. Now I know why. In Singapore, I cannot order food from Bedok if I stay in East Coast. Too far. In China, I can order food from another city and they'll deliver it.

Grab survive because Government block Didi and Meituan. If they are allowed to operate in SG, grab will be gone in seconds.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't use Grab, without Google, Grab doesn't work at all. Every time you update the app, you need to key in your card details and it has to charge you again to verify your card info. It's a crappy application just like Citibank's mobile app. Now I know why. In Singapore, I cannot order food from Bedok if I stay in East Coast. Too far. In China, I can order food from another city and they'll deliver it.

Grab survive because Government block Didi and Meituan. If they are allowed to operate in SG, grab will be gone in seconds.
I reckon thats why the two brillisnt ceca's left.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Monopoly is PAP style of gahmen. Need to get rid of that incompetent commander in chief before war come... he cannot monopoly war... we are finish.

He is dangerous and like Jesus must die...

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why PAP is right in getting more CECA's to come. They create opportunities.turn sinkie into new silicon valley. Like xerox's original parc in palo alto.
Look at how chinese screwing up hong kong and compare to ceca's contribution to sinkie.
CECA LUV MINAH FREE FUCKS.............SHIT POOtra dotter wife mother n aunt

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anything that Temasek invest in, it will turn to gold. Grab is one. SIA is the other, as soon as they put General Ng Yat Chung as CEO.