• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why everyone bully fatty Kirsten Han?

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now she can happily play the victim card claiming how much her words are misinterpreted, intentions misguided, and flipping her stance like a rotiprata without taking full responsibilities of what she has said before.

If ever the day comes where 500k people take to the streets, she will probably be the first to stand up and claim credit for that.

KH.jpg

ss.jpg

khh.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
because she is fat ?

why certain idiots keep belittling chinks ?
Fat Women are generally lazy and mostly liars. Instead of exercising to rid their excessive body fats, they give a million excuses from "genetically born fat" to "raining or sunny so cannot exercise".

I have every reason to believe Mr Shanmugam.

This Fat Woman is an agent of foreign interference :biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Although I disagree with Kirsten Han (and most other libtards) on certain issues, I most certainly respect her right to speak. I don't pay her too much attention, but apparently she resides rent-free in the minds of some.

The usual PAP shills incessantly posting the same shit from the same sources. You know who they are. :wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now she can happily play the victim card claiming how much her words are misinterpreted, intentions misguided, and flipping her stance like a rotiprata without taking full responsibilities of what she has said before.

If ever the day comes where 500k people take to the streets, she will probably be the first to stand up and claim credit for that.

KH.jpg

ss.jpg

khh.jpg

She is the female version of Jabba the Hutt and the PAP is like C3PO. unable to stop her.