• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why engage lawyer ah ??

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/seven-cha...ing-measures-at-robertson-quay-025714253.html

Jeffrey George, Czerny and Bao Nguyen, all share the same lawyer, Mirza Namazie. Lawyers Shashi Nathan and Jaya Y represented Buchan and Beatt, while lawyer Christopher Bridges represented Poynter and Blair.

1591075858388.png

Just pay the fine lo

Cheaper, faster and easier

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/seven-cha...ing-measures-at-robertson-quay-025714253.html

Jeffrey George, Czerny and Bao Nguyen, all share the same lawyer, Mirza Namazie. Lawyers Shashi Nathan and Jaya Y represented Buchan and Beatt, while lawyer Christopher Bridges represented Poynter and Blair.

View attachment 80052

Just pay the fine lo

The summon if any was given on spot. Our police see them act blur, pretend didn't see, now can only charge in court. Now their EP are being challenged. IMO, the police should be charged too.

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
The summon if any was given on spot. Our police see them act blur, pretend didn't see, now can only charge in court. Now their EP are being challenged. IMO, the police should be charged too.

One country, Two sets of "Law" - just like in the US

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg very kangaroo one,as a country we must enforce law n order , even as a PR Wp , Ep all should be cancelled after charge, if a foreigner dont respect the law n rules of the country n no action taken, u think they will respect the locals, but papigs are a grouo of bo lan pa only know how to bully sinkies.If ministers are opposition party , foreigners will behave very well n in case of dorm covid 19, i think it will hv mininum impact on infections or even none as we see humanity in opposition.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enage lawyer cos now scare lose the jobs, all these ppl wayang n bluff into the job , if thry go back they confirm jobless, only sg is the place ehere foreigners with help of papigs come in as very "talented" , maybe should as those PMET that kana retrench how they feel

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg very kangaroo one,as a country we must enforce law n order , even as a PR Wp , Ep all should be cancelled after charge, if a foreigner dont respect the law n rules of the country n no action taken, u think they will respect the locals, but papigs are a grouo of bo lan pa only know how to bully sinkies.If ministers are opposition party , foreigners will behave very well n in case of dorm covid 19, i think it will hv mininum impact on infections or even none as we see humanity in opposition.

Exactly :thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 80052

Just pay the fine lo

KNN my uncle think in real life engaging lawyer is just to use the lawyers connection to get a lighter sentence KNN unrike in drama where lawyer can help you turn black into white etc KNN

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
the lawyers you find in our sub courts are quite sub standard ....even the magistrates in our court 14 and such are like rubber stamp thingy ..they never hear or even look at pleading persons ...but when lawyers appear ,the sitting judge most probably know each other ,so give some face ...otherwise, any defendent can better plead his case than our fucked up lawyers

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it peculiar that none of them has a LinkedIn profile? I searched briefly.

many possibility, I can think of two:
1) no need Linkedln as they are the boss and no need to trumpet how good they are.
2) they are EP on the front but basically not doing anything.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion Linkedin is now a liability and nothing more than a Facebook wannabe.

Companies acquired by Microsoft inevitably get ruined or hollowed out, and Linkedin is no exception.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think in real life engaging lawyer is just to use the lawyers connection to get a lighter sentence KNN unrike in drama where lawyer can help you turn black into white etc KNN

K.N.N.

Me nephew agreed with U.

The lawyers are farting to the banks.