• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why eat veggie on 1st and 15th day of the month

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i never claim that i am holy, it is you who thinks that i am holy.

by being a vegetarian, it gives me the right to fuck you bunch of low life meat eating losers..

Chump who taught you that being a vegetarian it give you to right to fuck meat eaters?

I can also say that meat eater have the right to fuck vegetarian and whorist like you!!

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
the first precept which is not to kill , and you bunch of sinkies break already. By buying the meat that is selling at the market and food center, you are encourage the demand for killing of animals to provide the meat.

First precept you losers also cannot keep, and still talk about the other 4 precepts and eightfold path??? only may i say , keep only on the 1 and 15 day, the rest just fuck care is it..hypocrite sinkie losers.

Fucktard

Then why the fuck you everyday kill plants? They deserve to die just because they dont have limbs and eyes like animals? Fucking hypocrite.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i never claim that i am holy, it is you who thinks that i am holy.

by being a vegetarian, it gives me the right to fuck you bunch of low life meat eating losers..

You behave as if you are holier than thou, but you are not holy at all. You are a freaking low class loser.

Just like yu never admit that you are a retard, but we all know you are one!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sure or not..

so if you eat 1 and 15 day got so much merit, then what about me who eat everyday.. my parents will become king of the kings of heaven is it??????

Your parents go sex-hell is it? Since their loser son call chicken everyday.

You dun even know what is the Law of Karma!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A behavior that stinks..

1. A Sinkie is one who gives an education to others usually that education is not even requested for in the first place.

CB Kia Tonychat this is from your stupid Sinkie behaviour lists.. We never request any education from you on all matters of the world.. What for we need to learn from a renowned retarded twit like you who kena conned by the Google Nose April's Fools Prank..????

Do a self reflection first before you open your big CB mouth.. Your behaviour is no different from the Sinkie behaviour that you loves to bash.. You're a fuckin Sinkie.. LOL..LOL..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CB Kia Tonychat this is from your stupid Sinkie behaviour lists.. We never request any education from you on all matters of the world.. What for we need to learn from a renowned retarded twit like you who kena conned by the Google Nose April's Fools Prank..????

Do a self reflection first before you open your big CB mouth.. Your behaviour is no different from the Sinkie behaviour that you loves to bash.. You're a fuckin Sinkie.. LOL..LOL..

i never give an education.. i am actually insulting those stupid sinkies who thinks that they are some god-renowned Buddhist who thinks that they are some meritorious super human being but actually a low life fucktard. Oops, it sounds like you.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whatever it is, some. alot?

of bhuddhists are a bunch of FOOking hypocrites.

this i know from personal experience to be true..

eat veg, don't eat animals, but use money to destroy human beings?

PM's office, are you reading this?

postpone trial does not mean the truth will not come out,,,,

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never give an education.. i am actually insulting those stupid sinkies who thinks that they are some god-renowned Buddhist who thinks that they are some meritorious super human being but actually a low life fucktard. Oops, it sounds like you.

Stupid fucktard, people here didn't request any Buddhist teaching from you especially from a low life fucktard Aussie wannabe fucktard like you.. Ohh did I say I Aussie Wannabe..???? Opps it sounds like you.. LOL..LOL..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm actually insulting a stupid fucktard who thinks that he is some God - renowned Vegan and Freedom Fighter Wannabe but is actually a low life ball less fucktard. Oops, it sounds like you.:eek:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i never give an education.. i am actually insulting those stupid sinkies who thinks that they are some god-renowned Buddhist who thinks that they are some meritorious super human being biut actually a low life fucktard. Oops, it sounds like you.

And what thr fuck does god renowed Buddhist means? Give an example who behaves like that? Also you still never answer my earlier question on the devoted Buddhist.

By the way, good that you are self aware that you are a low self fucktard.

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucktard,

Sometimes I wonder can you even understand what you yourself wrote.