• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why during cim, some women are scared & sad while some women are happy & glad?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
images

scared & sad

but this one below like happy & glad

11c11d68522cf8eaeecac8eb7d1bd98b.gif

why the difference???

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Mayfair delulu would be ecstatic and overjoy when her Bangla customers spray their load on her face!
Tell that to yourself and your cheap family women barbarian Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes hiding in rat hole abusing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut chicken Knnbccb 畜生!真丢人恶霸!

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be truth based on myself ,if Yr wife reject cim, although u as husband lick n suck her pussy but she still reject husband cim,means actually u are not the one she loves, actually female only cim fir those they live n lives,like ML ,cb I married one that Don loves me but only for money,ccb

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
(m=eaf8GgaaaWavb)(mh=72Fzk0u-joMTUi_9)4.jpg
Ginfreely will be smiling like that, psychoitchy. Soon she will be flipped over and have her cheebye oar until bleed.