• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Why don't you go back to your poor country Philippines and be a maid?"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who do we have left if the Indians go back to South India, the Malays to Mudland and Chinese go back to China?

I can't think of a better place than an empty Singapore. The poor Lions have been waiting a long time.

Agree.. After S'pore is completely empty, release the all the animals inside the Zoo and let them roam the island just like what they used to do 300 years ago.. The lions can fuck with the Tigers and produce Ligers..

Tonychat and his ladyboy wife to be the Sinkie's version of Tarzan and Jane by being the the leader of all the wild animals in the Island...With no Sinkies to irritate Tonychat, he is then able to stay in Singapura Island with his Ladyboy wife and grow vegetables and soursops.. Those wild animals will then undergo unsinkification process by Tonychat..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened afterwards was surprising. When I offered to clean the dust, she said: "Why don't you go back to your poor country Philippines and be a maid?"

At least she didn't tell her to go back to Pinoy land and be a bar girl..

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
isnt that the same as those foriegners insulting us and getting away with it....

next time how, we ALL make police report?

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FI85478H97JSC4W.LARGE.jpg

Wow boss you spotted lionheart the liondog

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is racist to tell a Pinoy maid to go back to Philippines to be a maid. It is the 21st century, and we must move on from such bigotry.

Let's change it to:

"Why don't you go back to your poor country Philippines and be a Jollibee cashier?"

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is racist to tell a Pinoy maid to go back to Philippines to be a maid. It is the 21st century, and we must move on from such bigotry.

Let's change it to:

"Why don't you go back to your poor country Philippines and be a Jollibee cashier?"

THE REPLY :

can stay in singapore and be Jollibee cashier here

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
My fren had an experience with a pinay working in MBS as pit supervisor who wanted to rent a room......... Pinay talked down on the potential landlord as though she is SUPERVISOR .... What fucking shit is this? Stole our job; earn our money and just growing pubic hair and want to throw her weight around!@@! Fuckoff man, we got enuf pple who can do your job. You are NOT welcomed here.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. I just want to share this experience I had last December. We were moving out of our HDB unit last December and about to hand the keys to the owner when the landlady told our agent, who was also there, that she won't return the deposit because the unit is not in the same condition as it was before.

What happened afterwards was surprising. When I offered to clean the dust, she said: "Why don't you go back to your poor country Philippines and be a maid?"

I was shocked! I replied, "You should apologize because this is racial discriminatory remark and the unit has nothing to do with me being a Filipino. Do you know I can complain to the police about what you said?"

She responded, "I'm not scared of the police. I don't care about what I said because it's true. You come from the village like all the other poor Filipinos here."

The next day, I filed a police report for the racial remarks, not the money issue anymore. The day after that, I went to the subordinate courts and they scheduled a mediation for us. I kept reiterating that all I wanted is an apology for the racial discriminatory remarks she said.

Right now, I'm still waiting for the the second mediation schedule, which I'm sure she also won't cooperate. I want to teach her a lesson that she cannot discriminate Filipinos like that.

http://www.pinoysg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1143996#1143996

You are a guest in this country. Why so combative? Afterall you benefitted from having a job, earning good pay (that you will not enjoy in RP.); rule of law. Learn to respect that there are others before you who have contributed to building this nation. I have no doubt that some view your kind as coming here to loot and plunder. Are you that type?

In RP can you bring such matter to the courts? Isn't it that such matter can be won with bribe?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi. I just want to share this experience I had last December. We were moving out of our HDB unit last December and about to hand the keys to the owner when the landlady told our agent, who was also there, that she won't return the deposit because the unit is not in the same condition as it was before.

I was shocked! I replied, "You should apologize because this is racial discriminatory remark and the unit has nothing to do with me being a Filipino. Do you know I can complain to the police about what you said?"

She responded, "I'm not scared of the police. I don't care about what I said because it's true. You come from the village like all the other poor Filipinos here."

The next day, I filed a police report for the racial remarks, not the money issue anymore. The day after that, I went to the subordinate courts and they scheduled a mediation for us. I kept reiterating that all I wanted is an apology for the racial discriminatory remarks she said.

Right now, I'm still waiting for the the second mediation schedule, which I'm sure she also won't cooperate. I want to teach her a lesson that she cannot discriminate Filipinos like that.

http://www.pinoysg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1143996#1143996
this filipino is damn stupid, obviously she has no case.
the phrase "Why don't you go back to your poor country Philippines and be a maid?" is valid. Phillipines is a poor country and teh statistics of its GDP and world bank supports rthat as a fact. its like saying tigers are dangerous and potential man eaters. cannot handle truth, these stupid filipinos.
second staTement:" .....and be a maid" also has no negative connotation here. also a fact most maid in siongapore are from pjillipines. If I'm landlord I would answer back to the Filipino, why are you looking down on maids by implying that they are lesser beings. there nothing wrong being a maid. only stupid filipinoes look down on their own maids. No legal basis that's why cow beh cow bu.
no wonder their country and their people are in the dumps.