• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Does VP of Risk Control (180k PA) Need to Be Hindi Speaking?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on lah. Dun derail the thread. We are talking about serious discrimination here.

I did a check and this KS Consulting is a placement firm ran by two angmohs. We should invite them to go to India to learn Hindi.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with laksaboy.

Who would the Indian billionaires trust to hide their assets in Singapore? a Hindi-speaking Indian from India or a Hindi-speaking Chinese from Singapore?

I am sure the bank/financial institution already has Mandarin-speaking Ah Tiongs from PRC and Indonesian-speaking people from Indonesia to help Chinese and Indonesian billionaires launder their wealth in this city-state.

An operation risk peon is as far removed from the billionaire as a bean counter, far far removed from the hustling and brown-nosing that wealth managers do with their well heelee clients.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've checked their website, and it seems that KS Consulting is just a small boutique financial services shop.

If they need to have a Hindi-speaking person to deal with their North Indian money laundering clients, then so be it.

Singapore is a renowned financial hub, famous for fixing soccer matches and holding private bank accounts of foreign tax evaders. Let it be. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Neh banks are all over the island now.

SBI-logo.gif

http://www.sbising.com/branches-atm.asp

boi-logo.gif

http://www.boi.com.sg/AboutUs.jsp

icici_logo_orange.gif

http://www.icicibank.com.sg/index.html

Last edited:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've checked their website, and it seems that KS Consulting is just a small boutique financial services shop.

If they need to have a Hindi-speaking person to deal with their North Indian money laundering clients, then so be it.

Singapore is a renowned financial hub, famous for fixing soccer matches and holding private bank accounts of foreign tax evaders. Let it be. :wink:

not to mention helping personalities from our neighbouring countries like Thaksin from thailand, the marcos, the various UMNO ministers as well as notorious despot Robert Mugabbe in all their bids to put their ill gotten wealth away from their country's reach....singapore is just a sneaky bastard country good at hiding dirty cash......

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Pappies will be too frightened of them to do anything, in case they take away all their smelly money.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If its an Indian "boutique" wealth management firm, then they will say that all our employees are Indian nationals who are Hindi speaking - there are quite a few in Singapore and they obviously operate openly without any Singaporeans in sight.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No evidence that CSM is anything other than a chap who became an opposition MP trying to speak up for ordinary folk. If there is, we can discuss in your esteemed forum.

It isn't just CSM it's the whole WP team. These are the people who kicked up a huge fuss about ministerial pay and then proposed their own million dollar package. After all, they don't want to ruin the gravy train for themselves one day.

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
It isn't just CSM it's the whole WP team. These are the people who kicked up a huge fuss about ministerial pay and then proposed their own million dollar package. After all, they don't want to ruin the gravy train for themselves one day.

Quite right. Only greedy, cunning and deceptive pretenders strive to be politicians. Their core motivation is the acquisition of power and money. All the talk about serving the people is pure hogwash.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree, my motto is always "always be suspicious of politicians"

Quite right. Only greedy, cunning and deceptive pretenders strive to be politicians. Their core motivation is the acquisition of power and money. All the talk about serving the people is pure hogwash.

jw5

Loyal

I'll try my best to still be in your forum pelting them with rubbish if they ever do get on the gravy train and stuff themselves silly. :biggrin:

In the meantime, I'll concentrate on the cunning and manipulative two headed snake who treats this forum as his fiefdom.
Errr, not referring to you. :o

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

True...tat y moi a pure opposition supporter...who sit up there moi oppose who...ehehe...:biggrin::p