• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does Dr Chee/SDP appear to take delight in the Sands IR financial problems?

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually had an inkling of some sort when La Mei kept talking about minor HDB issues, police parking and other trivial matters but one swallow can't make a summer. The thing that piqued my interest was the article on the young malay couple and the thoughts they shared.Then the soldier's article, followed by John Tan's handling of JCU matter and lastly the clincher - Seelan's Sri Lanka peace appeal.

What did the Malay couple and soldier write?

What is the conclusion you have with all your examples?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
To get rid of the PAP safely, you'd need about 50 good candidates.

That's the whole problem. They have difficulty even in fielding up 5 good candidates.
So what's their slogan? Alternate voice in parliament against the PAP, or For the People?

The problem is these candidates (majority) argue just for the sake of arguing.

er...actually i tot they already have the F4 which means they need another clown to make it to F5. however, i remember distinctively that F6 means a big Fail in GCE. LOL!:p

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the not just brains but also beauty article? In particular the Mr Singapore 'beefcake':p:biggrin:

PS. I wonder what is Seelan now doing at Hong Lim since he poohed poohed PAPs liberalisation of Hong Lim (which btw I generally agree, typical PAP piecemeal containment)?

I actually had an inkling of some sort when La Mei kept talking about minor HDB issues, police parking and other trivial matters but one swallow can't make a summer. The thing that piqued my interest was the article on the young malay couple and the thoughts they shared.Then the soldier's article, followed by John Tan's handling of JCU matter and lastly the clincher - Seelan's Sri Lanka peace appeal.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
How ironic then that TI M'sia awarded LKY with a pingkat, which then opened a whole can of worms in Belinda's courtroom and in the media.:biggrin:
The issue here is transparency and accountability.

Read Saturday's ST on why Transparency International did not move to Singapore but stayed in KL!!!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it shall probably be a bit of both barring unforeseen circumstances. An incremental dynamic shift to pluralism and a 2 party system (or unity coalition government).
The only way is to chip away its majority and the number of seats, Target should be max 59& of votes given to them, couple more seats. Our hope is the vote base and the internet.

The other avenue is old man kicks the bucket and the power dynamics changes. .

God forbid:eek: Anyways I get the impression that Singgies shall not be too keen on allowing a Lee 'dynasty' past LHL.

Then again, we might see Ho Ching consolidating power and becoming the dowager.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
hypocrite moron's garbage deleted!

bapok fake monk PAP dog

you're a fucking unemployed kaypohji!

instead of living on handouts and depending on your retired parents and siblings

and stealing money from the temples donation cheating and conning 'frens' go and get a job!