• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do we need to do this for them? What will we get out of it? Less nagging on the water issue?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
F4DABFD5-8A2C-4DFE-9E67-952DE4F87E97.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just because someone lost money in Mudland property investment, KPKB here and there till no end. I bet that had she made money from her investment, she will sing praises about Mudland endlessly for days and nights... Typical Sinkie greed behavior ... Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because someone lost money in Mudland property investment, KPKB here and there till no end. I bet that had she made money from her investment, she will sing praises about Mudland endlessly for days and nights... Typical Sinkie greed behavior ... Lol :biggrin:

That’s you kpkb calling me all kinds of name but diam diam on Johor crown prince saying exactly the same things as me on HSR. So low class double standard exactly like your fellow Malaysian son of whore @musashi.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya all good they take, all bad we bear. That’s our relationship with them.

Sure or not? We get almost free unprocessed water that meet 50 percent of our water requirement.
What has mudland got from us? Processed water that is a minuscule amount compared to the free raw water we take from them.

Facts are facts lah. I am happy sinkapore got such a good deal for so long. All good things must come to an end. If we don't accept that, then break off or fight.

I say, let the SAF and MAF sort this out.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure or not? We get almost free unprocessed water that meet 50 percent of our water requirement.
What has mudland got from us? Processed water that is a minuscule amount compared to the free raw water we take from them.

Facts are facts lah. I am happy sinkapore got such a good deal for so long. All good things must come to an end. If we don't accept that, then break off or fight.

The stupid Mudland Minister of Sabotage ahem Defence already disclosed a state secret to the world - only 4 of their fighter jets are air worthy, the rest cannot fly because of poor maintenance.

We should provoke them into declaring they will not honour the 1962 agreement which is registered with the UN together with the
Separation Agreement. Then as LKY warned, we will go to war with them.

The game plan will be essentially the same as Israel’s 7 day war of 1967 - destroy their Air Force by bombing their airbases and runways then let the tanks roll.

Probably take more than 7 days but not more than 2 months to quickly occupy Johore, Negri Sembilan and Malacca and never give these territories back.

Water and other problems solved, but will be replaced by a guerilla problem. However, me thinks the m&ds are too lazy to carry on a guerilla war for long and the Malaysian Chinese are traitors anyway. Sinkie GLCs can clear all the jungles in these 3 small states and replace them with luxurious gated and guarded communities - guerillas got nowhere to hide.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The stupid Mudland Minister of Sabotage ahem Defence already disclosed a state secret to the world - only 4 of their fighter jets are air worthy, the rest cannot fly because of poor maintenance.

We should provoke them into declaring they will not honour the 1962 agreement which is registered with the UN together with the

The game plan will be essentially the same as Israel’s 7 day war of 1967 - destroy their Air Force by bombing their airbases and runways then let the tanks roll.

Probably take more than 7 days but not more than 2 months to quickly occupy Johore, Negri Sembilan and Malacca and never give these territories back.

Water and other problems solved, but will be replaced by a guerilla problem. However, me thinks the m&ds are too lazy to carry on a guerilla war for long and the Malaysian Chinese are traitors anyway. Sinkie GLCs can clear all the jungles in these 3 small states and replace them with luxurious gated and guarded communities - guerillas got nowhere to hide.
Wow...Sounds legit. :thumbsup:
I think I get out of Singapore first.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
causeway would be more scenic with a suspension bridge plus added benefit of allowing shipping and watercraft traffic to pass through straits of johor. also, wildlife can migrate from north coastal areas west to east and vice versa unabated without an artificial barrier. but look at the 3 large white pipes on the causeway. sg will never allow the conversion to a suspension bridge as the (water) pipes will have to go too. however, sinkie planners can propose building new pipes under the straits to double the capacity for now and later agree to a suspension bridge and the eventual removal of the (old) pipelines once 6.9 subterranean pipes are ready for sucking water out of jiuhu. suck, suck, suck is necessary in a soixante neuf relationship.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is precisely why no Malaysian government has dared, and will ever dare, to dishonour the 1962 agreement.
Furthermore, Singapore will have the full (including military) support of the US, UK, Japan and maybe even India! :tongue:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think this is a fabulous idea if you can pull it off. Let's see what reality is. SAF all ready to invade. I am sure our paper generals have the academic credentials to win any war on paper.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a bs line of defence put out by the Ah Nehs ministars. Commercial contracts can be abrogated, so are agreements between nations. If Johor needs its water for its own people, you think that agreement can force Mudland to place sinkee interest above its own people? You think the UN will condone that?

Mudland does not have an obligation to give sinkapore free water. If the PAPpies want to lead sinkees into a war because of its ineptitude in managing relations with neighbours, so be it. I hope sinkees will see how we are paying for the incompetence of the PAP before we gungho rush to invade.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a bs line of defence put out by the Ah Nehs ministars. Commercial contracts can be abrogated, so are agreements between nations. If Johor needs its water for its own people, you think that agreement can force Mudland to place sinkee interest above its own people? You think the UN will condone that?

Mudland does not have an obligation to give sinkapore free water. If the PAPpies want to lead sinkees into a war because of its ineptitude in managing relations with neighbours, so be it. I hope sinkees will see how we are paying for the incompetence of the PAP before we gungho rush to invade.

Nations fight over resources since fire was discovered. UN is a paper tiger, it does not have its own armed forces. Look at what the Israelis have been doing in the Middle East. Does the UN have any power to stop them? If the US and UK (permanent members of the UN Security Council) are on our side, any resolution condemning Singapore for invading Mudland over water will be vetoed. And passing resolutions are all the UN can do.

The water is not free - it is bought at 3 sen per 1,000 galloons, a fair price in 1962 and nobody pointed a gun at their heads to sign it. Neither did anybody point a gun at their heads to force them to not raise the price when they had the opportunity to do so, just their own stupidity and short sightedness.

Me thinks Mudlanders signed the water agreements because the British dangled Sabah and Sarawak before their eyes - if you don't merge with Singapore then the British will give independence to Sabah and Sarawak as a separate nation. For 3 sen per 1,000 gallons of a resource that the m&ds don't have to do anything to collect from the sky, even the reservoirs and dams were built with Sinkie money and of course they know nuts about filtering to get consistently clean and drinkable water wtf they don't even know how to park properly, and in return they get Sabah and Sarawak without firing a shot - then's very very cheap. At that time everybody knows since the waters of Brunei are oil rich, the waters off Sabah and Sarawak will most probably be oil rich too, and there's the logs from the forests which everybody can see with their bare eyes. Typical chow kuan Mudlanders want to renege on contract after they get what they wanted. Now even the PRCs know and repaid MadHatter by giving him only a peanut "durian deal" when he went all the way to Beijing to kowtow to Xi.

What's the point of spending billions of dollars on defence if when the time comes to pull the trigger you don't do it? Managing relations with neighbours include going to war when the situation calls for it. What is the alternative? Let these buggers hold you to ransom forever?

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google the Baling incident.athe macik, children and villigers went into a trance and attacked the MAF soldiers with bamboo spears will the men folk hid in the forest.SAF know how to handle?.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course sure. Their flip flop on HSR already proved everything. Benefits they take, delay costs and risks we bear with no certainty of repayment. Everything is one way in our relationship. Mudland workers come to Spore to work no problem, we go cannot. Mudland citizens treated like Singaporeans when renting or buying hdb not included in racial quota while Singaporeans are just any other foreigners in mudland. And please lah water price is not almost free, must include full package of all the land and structure and maintenance of plant whatever.