• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do we hate LKY? Let us count the ways.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
because that man is a True Psychopath, a shameless Liar, a Leegalized Kleptocrat who treats the national treasury as his piggy bank, a creator of Kangaroo courts, a totalitarian dictator who uses brute force and foreign mercenaries, an Anglophile racist, a pseudo-Chinese fake Confucian hypocrite, a nepotist who has put his familee in every position, an arrogant jerk who lectures every other country, a stealer of credit from hardworking people, a defamation-suit loving egocentric narcissist, etc

add your own

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
because that man is a True Psychopath, a shameless Liar, a Leegalized Kleptocrat who treats the national treasury as his piggy bank, a creator of Kangaroo courts, a totalitarian dictator who uses brute force and foreign mercenaries, an Anglophile racist, a pseudo-Chinese fake Confucian hypocrite, a nepotist who has put his familee in every position, an arrogant jerk who lectures every other country, a stealer of credit from hardworking people, a defamation-suit loving egocentric narcissist, etc

add your own

i think you are just jealous of what the old man has and you can never get there.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think you are just jealous of what the old man has and you can never get there.

Would anyone be jealous of Suharto, Marcos, Thaksin,....:confused:

There are actually honest people around who despise cheats, liars,....It's one thing to steal to survive but another to steal millions, billions. from a countries poor :rolleyes:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a dog called TeeKee or somebody who said the boss-for-life is a chief civil servant but why did he act like a slave master and why everybody is a slave.

Why not? People should basically be treated like slaves and dogs anyway. Generally, whether they are just the stupid masses or just the lower garbage functionaries of the Medici, the Tudors, and the eunuchs of Chinese dynasties.

All should be rfid microchipped.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

add your own

TO ALL LEEAPOREANS:
lky is just another greedy, heartless human being. given the opportunity to lead a country of suckers, all waiting for the next guy to fight on their behalves, so he made himself and his kins very powerful and rich. its only natural.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

add your own

In short, he's Lau CB!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

add your own

LKY may be the pain in the ass...but i dun really hate him..

he's more like a nuisance to me...:biggrin:

how can i hate him? sometimes he reminded me of my dead grandpa.