• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do u love viewing my profile?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really can't get it. why do i ve so many visitors viewing my PROFILE?

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
Angelo da dick devilchild Eurekas kanenah leebolan MentisMortis PakLaoPeh SamuelStalin SIFU This page has had 3,556 visits

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is this why the elderly couple at Blk 171 Stirling Rd refuse to report their bastard son Bob Sim Kheng Hwee to the authorities abusing them?

http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,210946,00.html?

So SHAMEFUL, yet he doesn't want to SHAME them

82-year-old man eats free food at S'pore Buddhist Lodge. He gets a total of $200 a month from his 4 grown children. Can the Maintenance of Parents Act help him?
By Liew Hanqing

SURE, there is the Parents' Maintenance Act and he can compel his children to support him.

But what of the family name? And face?

No, Mr Ng would not have it. No matter how bad it is, the family name has to be protected.

So the elderly man suffers in silence alone - despite having four working children.

The 82-year-old lives alone in a rental two-room flat in Henderson.

Several times a week, he makes his way to the Singapore Buddhist Lodge at River Valley Road, and spends the day there for food and company.

His is the face of a dilemma that will grow with Singapore's ageing population. The issue, filial piety, is more complex than it seems.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong touched on the subject in Sunday's National Day Rally speech and said the Government will study how best to use the Maintenance of Parents Act to get children who dump their parents in nursing homes and hospitals to do their filial duty.

But it may not be as clear-cut as legislation.

Mr Ng's four children are busy with their own lives. Together, they give him less than $200 a month.

He said they never visit him - not even on Chinese New Year. It is not clear when they last visited him.

And he is too proud to reach out to them.

The former odd-job worker will not ask his children for more, nor will he take them to task for not doing as much as they should.

He does not know that, under the Maintenance of Parents Act, he can apply for the courts to compel them to support him.

When told about this, he declined to even consider it. The reason: Shame. And face.

He even asked that we not publish his full name as he 'does not want to appear pitiful'.

He only agreed to be photographed from the back because he 'does not want to bring shame' to his family.

Mr Ng, like many lonely and elderly Singaporeans, yearns for company.

He told The New Paper in Mandarin: 'It's boring at home, and I want to try to save some money, so I eat here.'

Mr Ng is estranged from his three sons and daughter, who are all in their 50s.

'My eldest son, who is a hawker, sometimes leaves money for me with my brother, and I collect it myself.'

Aside from the money he gets from his two older children, his two younger sons do not help out much.

His eldest son pays his monthly utility bills, which are usually less than $100.

'My youngest son can't even take care of himself - he likes to gamble. He's also divorced and has to pay monthly maintenance to his ex-wife,' Mr Ng said.

He added: 'Actually, I'm quite lucky that my health is fine, except for high blood pressure.'

He also needs medication for a chronic skin condition, which results in itchy welts.

'I applied for help for my medical costs and thankfully I can get most of my medicine free,' he said. He cannot remember who helped him.

Other than spending $50 a month on transport, Mr Ng said he has hardly any other expenses.

'When I am hungry at home, I eat biscuits or make oatmeal for myself,' he said.

To keep himself occupied at night, he watches TV for hours until he falls asleep past midnight.

He said: 'I have a lot of troubles, so I will think about a lot of things before I can fall asleep.

'My children are not filial - not a single one of them. It's so sad that four children cannot even support one old man.'

Mr Lee Bock Guan, 64, president of the Singapore Buddhist Lodge, sees about three cases similar to Mr Ng's every month.

In some cases, Mr Lee said, staff from the lodge would contact the families of these elderly people to help them resolve their differences and to urge them to take care of their aged parents.

He said in Mandarin: 'In some cases, they listen to us, but others tell us not to interfere in their family matters.'

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i m very curious. when i visit profile like NGEJAY, i was shocked to see so many nasty clones "befriend" him. is that side a gay site or what?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the other fuckersamleong has visited many times. hmmm...maybe my personal messages there seduce them like bees to honey:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
please tell me these clowns are not ABnormal:

Latest Infractions Received
Post Date Expires Points Reason Posted By
why do u love viewing... 14-09-2009
02:10 AM 24-09-2009
02:10 AM 3 Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads. Ah Guan
why do u love viewing... 14-09-2009
02:09 AM 24-09-2009
02:09 AM 3 Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads. Ah Guan RP'S 2nd anniversary.... 12-09-2009
10:12 AM 22-09-2009
10:12 AM 3 Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads. PakLaoPeh RP'S 2nd anniversary.... 12-09-2009
10:12 AM 22-09-2009
10:12 AM 3 Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads. PakLaoPeh
N/A 12-09-2009
04:59 AM 22-09-2009
04:59 AM 3 Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads. Ah Guan

usually, u dun like u dun see. but these retards DO NOT LIKE but yet they love to peep. why like that?:confused: after peeping, they comprain. imbeciles, right?:biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Recent Visitors
Angelo da dick devilchild Eurekas kanenah leebolan MentisMortis PakLaoPeh SamuelStalin SIFU This page has had 3,556 visits

Because you are fat and we want to see what you are up to.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recent Visitors
Angelo da dick devilchild Eurekas kanenah leebolan MentisMortis PakLaoPeh SamuelStalin SIFU This page has had 3,569 visits

:confused::confused:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recent Visitors
Angelo da dick devilchild Eurekas kanenah leebolan MentisMortis PakLaoPeh SamuelStalin SIFU This page has had 3,569 visits

:confused::confused:

Very fat. Eat less and go back to California Fitness Center, Jackie Chan's gym. GO!

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Recent Visitors

Moderator/Sam leong,

please put this thread in the rubbish heap.

this is taking up valuable forum space and cluttering up the forum.

there is no content here at all, just the depraved ranting of a parent beater.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

be'cos people want to fuck you!
fuck-you.gif

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! now why would they wanna do that beside those losers and cowards and those especially fr the SDP?

didn't sdp boast alot about FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRAPSY? so that's how they should behanve?

as for the nasty clones, most of them are just bo liao bums who no one care to bother including me of course:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many are so naive to be misled by forummers about how they post their threads.

most of those so called goodie 2 shoes are infact the worst and hypocritical people u would ever get to meet.

that goes the same for my li'l brother LEETAHSAR too. he can be very good but he can also be very bad:biggrin: