• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do some stop other people from speaking the truth?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
But other people are very stubborn, they have to speak the truth because deep down inside they don't feel right and must speak out.

There's a struggle from people who wishes to concealed the truth, and people who wished to speak the truth.

Is this the start of future problems for any country?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
But after speaking the truth can they handle the truth? Too many a time I find people can't handle the truth.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But other people are very stubborn, they have to speak the truth because deep down inside they don't feel right and must speak out.

There's a struggle from people who wishes to concealed the truth, and people who wished to speak the truth.

teekee, you are one of them ...:wink:. can you tahan the truth about your "invisible friend" ? guess not ...:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is easier to ignore the truth & not have to do anything about it.

Thats why many are waiting for someone to die :smile:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

can u handle the truth

if a green man came to u
in a space ship with a ray gun
and tell u jesus is not god
and that u dont keep saving, your spirit is already immortal

do u sheepishly hang on toyour bible
and pretend the green man is lying
or do u wake up and embrace the truth

the truth is out there

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

If you are talking about the "truth" from your book, by all means go ahead. No one is stopping you, but if you have a nagging doubt or know it contains half truths then you should question if its the real truth. Continual denial that its written by man and interpreted by man is just hiding from the truth. No one is shouting at you to shut up.

It is mans interpretation that made so many denominations and separated the believers in the bible from those in the koran. Even amongst the Christians and Catholics, there are different thoughts due to different interpretations. Which group thus goes to heaven? What is written in the books makes each group mutually exclusive and in the end, who is right or wrong?

The book, when it is proven to contain half truths and not as complete and sacred as thought, its reliability as holy should be questioned.

If people continue to expound the book even with the proven lies inside, then they are just propagating a lie which makes it worse than hiding from the truth. Examine the facts, feel free to continue with what you believe but at least question, don't be like a silly sheep following others when there are wolves amongst you who are masquarading as shephards.

I do not profess to hold the truth, i can only lead you to the equation that ultimately brought us here. Your path is your own, whether it leads you to continual self-deception or salvation is up to you.

Just to share with you a story:

A lady friend in church told me something funny one day all of a sudden even though i didn't show interest at all. She said to me, God gave her MR Alphonse, so even if there were better men, she would not go for them. This is as, if God has ordained them to be together, then let not man separate, etc etc etc. They were meant to be with each other, it was approved by members of the cell group in the church, etc.

I was flabbergasted and she even passed me a piece of paper repeating this with all the scriptures written inside. I didn't even get to explain i had a girlfriend already. She had just gotten together with Mr Aphonse at that time. One month later, he dumped her.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
we all know old man and his team via 154 is always spouting rubbish!

since taking power old man has been lying to us.....taking us as fools!

His day of reckoning is this 7th MTH!