• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why do some grown men behave like teenagers?

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand when an 18-year old who has just got his Class 2B licence gets excited and hits the road like a peacock showing off his tail.

But a 30-40 year old man over-revving either his bike or car, to draw attention to his presence and risk damaging his engine, why do these grown men behave like teenagers?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
But a 30-40 year old man over-revving either his bike or car, to draw attention to his presence and risk damaging his engine, why do these grown men behave like teenagers?

Revving the engine on dry ground or through a flooded area? :o:o:o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can understand when an 18-year old who has just got his Class 2B licence gets excited and hits the road like a peacock showing off his tail.

Imo 30 is allowed to revive a class 2a bike.
40 and above allowed for class 2
Any age allowed to revive a car :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

An older man is hard of hearing. To him, it is normal.

jw5

Loyal

Could be that their girlfriend is a teenager. :biggrin:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you drive a good sounding exhaust which comes stock with the car like a Maserati or Ferrari etc i can understand...cos the slightest rev to move off results in loud exhaust note.

But those lancer/kia etc with illegal exhaust are indeed a menace to the society. They should just ride a fucking bicycle.

However for motorcycles i have no idea as i dont have license to ride but do notice that a certain group of people do like to rev their motorbikes loud and hard in the middle of the night...

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you drive a good sounding exhaust which comes stock with the car like a Maserati or Ferrari etc i can understand...cos the slightest rev to move off results in loud exhaust note.

But those lancer/kia etc with illegal exhaust are indeed a menace to the society. They should just ride a fucking bicycle.

However for motorcycles i have no idea as i dont have license to ride but do notice that a certain group of people do like to rev their motorbikes loud and hard in the middle of the night...

I can understand young rebeliious teens over-revving in the middle of the night, precisely because they are young and immature and you don't expect them to conduct themselves as adults. But 30 to 40 year old men? I find it really strange.