• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why.do.some.girls.like.to.spit.saliva.on.my.erected.cock.while.in.the.midst.of.giving.me.a.mouth.job?

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
NATRUAL SECRETIONS OF LUBRICANT ON BOTH GENDERS.

A healthy male and female do not generally require any lubricant as it is automatically secreted during pre-play. If there is sufficient lubrication secreted on both genders, it’s your glands at work.

Don't waste your saliva as it may be needed for oral sex.

KEY POINT

As a predominant male, i generally do not require any lubrivant as my seminal vesicles provide “nutrients” and mobility to the immobile sperm, while the bulbourethral gland aka Cowper’s gland produce “secretions” that serve as a lubricant for the sperms.

760C16E5-A8E6-4A5B-8130-C45F7EA285D2.jpeg

Cowper's gland:
  1. Cowper’s gland is also known as the bulbourethral gland.
  2. It is the smallest (pea-sized) exocrine gland of the male reproductive system.
  3. The Cowper’s glands are responsible for producing a precum fluid called Cowper’s fluid that helps to neutralize the acidic urine and lubrication the distal urethra.
  4. Cowper's fluid is also secreted during sexual arousal which helps in the preparation for the passage of sperm cells.
For Woman;
The fluids produced by female genitalia have been labelled many things such as Wetness, mucus, cyprine, lubrication, female ejaculation:.

The vagina's lubrication, the responsible glands for producing lubrication for sexual activity are the Bartholin glands (located to the right and left of the vaginal opening) and the Skene glands (close to the urethra).

As a healthy male,my sexual intercourse with my single orgasm is good enough to get my partner concrive a baby. For my single orgadm, my partner may have to sustain her multiple orgasms though - may be 8 or 10.

Hope that clarifies.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Acutially you do not need anything - no lubrication - no condom - no vibrator as long as you are healthy with no blemishes!!

No blemishes mean you do not experience any internal and external issues with your cock and you are not suffering any pre-mature ejaculation. You may want to strengthen your manhood with Pelvis exercise.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex with condom you cant experience any sensations. For this reason, i cant get hooked with a hooker.

Men and animals are contradicted

Men are immortals. Animals are just mortals as animals do not have a soul body got only spirit body and the external flesh body

In that sense, Man is not an animal as man body comprised of three bodies tied together
1. spirit body
2. Soul
3. The external body or flesh which holds 1 and 2 internally.

When a man dies, 1 and 2 will be separated from 3 . 3 lost life when soul and spirit leaves the human flesh and making the body a corpse.

1 and 2 always together to give your soul an eternal life . Men are immortal but our karma decides if you wanna live for ever ruling the earth or to accept the defeat and take the judgement to be tormented in eternal Hell

Order of priorities in order to get the best sexperience of Love and Sex

Sex is the maximum love you share with your partner. Orgasm is the climax of sex.

1. First both should be compatible spiritually. In ancient China, they seek spiritual help and guidance if the partner to compatible and they even seek the date for their first sex spiritually.
2. They should'be compatible to their soul and emotions
3. If one and 2 above clear, them only they enter into sex consume the fruit. It is called deflowering.

If someone follow this order, the man can sexperience 100% in bed. He gives the same love to his partner. Man gives the fun and the girl (takes) feelings it except for the pre-play where the girl gives.

Unfortunately the world enjoy only 1% of sexual fun. Because it is deeper. and spiritual