• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do Singaporeans eat everything with Chili Sauce?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Chicken Wings... More Chili Sauce, please

2. Noodles... More Chili, please

3. Popiah... More Chili Sauce, please

4. Laksa... More Chili Sauce, please

5. Mee siam Mee rebus... More Chili Sauce, please

6. Nasi Lemak... More Chili Sauce, please

7. Chicken Rice Duck Rice... More Chili Sauce, please

8. Rojak... More Chili Sauce, please

Etc etc

Why don't they put Chili in their durians and plain water they drink too since they don't like the original taste of food.

Correct?

Or is it because southern Chinese genes are plebians with defective taste buds?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And steak with sambal or ayer assam sauce.

1614783399582.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eat sushi and sashimi with chilly paddy.
it actually happened when i had dinner with friends in a sushi restaurant. my friends' wives who were sinkie aunties brought their own jars of sambal sauces to complement the sushi and complete their sextisfaction.:rolleyes:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I
it actually happened when i had dinner with friends in a sushi restaurant. my friends' wives who were sinkie aunties brought their own jars of sambal sauces to complement the sushi and complete their sextisfaction.:rolleyes:
What were the ratings after sambal was added? Risen from a mediocre 3/10 to an acceptable 6.9/10?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1. Chicken Wings... More Chili Sauce, please

2. Noodles... More Chili, please

3. Popiah... More Chili Sauce, please

4. Laksa... More Chili Sauce, please

5. Mee siam Mee rebus... More Chili Sauce, please

6. Nasi Lemak... More Chili Sauce, please

7. Chicken Rice Duck Rice... More Chili Sauce, please

8. Rojak... More Chili Sauce, please

Etc etc

Why don't they put Chili in their durians and plain water they drink too since they don't like the original taste of food.

Correct?

Or is it because southern Chinese genes are plebians with defective taste buds?

Because they're morons.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I

What were the ratings after sambal was added? Risen from a mediocre 3/10 to an acceptable 6.9/10?
sushi tends to go well with wasabi to give it a kick, but gets buried by the power of belachan-infused sambal sauce. in terms of palate perversion, it’s 6.9.