• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do Pappies' Speakers of Parliament like to steal eat mangoes so much?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
michaelpalmer.jpg

First it was this Grago makaning Laura's mangoes.

Tan_Chuan_Jin.jpg

Then it was this clown savouring CLH's big juicy mangoes.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap are corrupted, as a single party rule for too long g will hv problem, look at ridout Rd, F1 case ,palmer case, tcj n clh ,maybe there are more, greedy somemore, how cone indranee, lbh n tong all so quiet,I tot they like to ask for apologises n sue lol, actually tcj n clh should go media n apologise to whole sg, n crawl back all the monies paid to them, as they are busy fucking n nit working

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is apparent that pappy dogs lives' are too mundane, too predictable and too lacking in excitement. That's where fucking around fill in those gaps.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with eating mangoes?
I love the fruit esp the "nam dok mai" and "oblong" varieties from Thailand

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only speakers will involve, there maybe more ,like in the last no Internet already hv cases like the S snake case,cover up by lky in the early years ,heard till now still having fun, big nose say he work hard lol,let's see

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with eating mangoes?
I love the fruit esp the "nam dok mai" and "oblong" varieties from Thailand
Eh.... sotong.... education system did not teach you hypothetically speaking, metaphorical speaking .... even Jesus uses these to explains to his poor peasants and they don't catch the meaning... low iq ses

Needle in the camel eye...

Use the sword die by the sword

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
From where they were sitting, they tend to see all the mangoes from different angles.
That's why they steam steam

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Calling a melon a mango is a travesty to the female breast. This causes me the utmost umbrage! :mad:

Tell me, how the fuck can these be mangoes?

xE524G1-1_1.jpg

Last edited: