• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do low IQ stupid people think that straight people can turn gay?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
To my understanding, gay i.e. the preference for same sex is the result of nature. However, bisexual is nurtured.
sure.

every1 is entitled to 1's opinion, just make sure you dun force yours onto others who have their own.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence, even if the bisexual guy happens to meet a girl he will find it less satisfying because usually he needs to do the chasing and pleasing to hook the girl. On the other hand, his gay pattern is pro-active, ever ready to please him Soon the bisexual guy will lose interest in having to do all the chasing and woofing for a girl as he has someone waiting to give him the pleasure he needs

You think that males think only about getting sex pleasure and not about liking the human qualities of women. If males only seek sexual pleasure, by your logic he would choose to stay at home and fuck a sex toy 24 hours a day. Not true. Sexual ability is not everything a person looks for in a person.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
read that with the thread title

I was talking about the low IQ people actually being born bisexuals and later thinking they were influenced by gays to become bisexuals later on in life. So these stupid bisexuals think that people can be influenced to become gay.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
you started with food taste as eg so i challenge you with curry eating. what's the problem?

"which chilly loving adult starts drinking curry gravy instead of milk when they are little?"

Are you going to hide away all the curry powder in the kitchen to prevent the baby from looking at it just because the baby is too young to take curry? This is what the issue about the banned books is all about. No one is forcing the babies to take curry if they don't want to.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking about the low IQ people actually being born bisexuals and later thinking they were influenced by gays to become bisexuals later on in life. So these stupid bisexuals think that people can be influenced to become gay.
sorry i think i got lost reading your 1st post.... so low iq are bisexual or bisexual are low iq???? never mind

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
"which chilly loving adult starts drinking curry gravy instead of milk when they are little?"

Are you going to hide away all the curry powder in the kitchen to prevent the baby from looking at it just because the baby is too young to take curry? This is what the issue about the banned books is all about. No one is forcing the babies to take curry if they don't want to.
ok let me rephrase myself before i got lost again.

i am trying to say babies are unlikely to love drinking curry so taste for curry must be an acquire as they grow up

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have ever posted your above view to a friend who is a social worker in this area. I was wondering why a guy would prefer a shit hole with a male body to boobs with shapely curves. To my surprise, he told me that the shit hole is much better. Coupled with the skillful maneuvering of the gay partner, a young guy will get addicted. Well, that is one expert's view which I will not want to verify personally.

drs. yoni shakyalingam, my proctologist, opened up the universe when she fingered my butthole to check on my prostate. she said the fastest way to a man's prostate, then heart, is not via the stomach but the arsehole. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For human, if a very young straight guy meets a gay, he may not be able to resist the "pleasure" performed by the gay on him and engaged in his first homosexual act. Since male partners are not easy to come by, the gay will cling to him and the bond will grow. Though the straight guy may still find the opposite sex attractive, it will be difficult for him to break the bond with the gay. To many social workers, this is the main reason why they have an issue with gays. Gays are born but they can make straight guys bonded to them for life.

same with lesbians. once the butch finds her prey, she will latch onto her prey like a lioness protecting her kill. will not give up until a pack of hungry hyenas cum around looking to plunder and rape. the best way to "treat" sweet passive lesbians who become prey to butches is to send them to india. :p

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think that males think only about getting sex pleasure and not about liking the human qualities of women. If males only seek sexual pleasure, by your logic he would choose to stay at home and fuck a sex toy 24 hours a day. Not true. Sexual ability is not everything a person looks for in a person.
I am saying that getting sexual pleasure is the primary reason of a male being attracted to female. It is nature"s creation. Attraction by other qualities of a female come later.

Therefore, exposing a young male to "extreme" sexual activities with a gay will make them lose interest in normal sex with a female Incidentally, sex toy can never match a real person, not to mention that from a gay.

Last edited:

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
to my understanding, gay i.e. The preference for same sex is the result of nature. However, bisexual is nurtured.

Nature makes sexual acts a pleasure so as to encourage procreation. As a result, the desire for "pleasure" is the primary reason for animals to engage in sexual acts and not the need to reproduce. When young male lions were chased out of their pride when they reach maturity, these young males engage in homosexual acts among themselves as the urge is great but there is no female around. (our local zoo has only 2 male lions and once i witness one mounting the other.) however, once the young males managed to take over a pride of females, the homosexual activity will stop. An important point to note is that their earlier sexual acts have greatly strengthen the bond between the males. They have known each other intimately.

For human, if a very young straight guy meets a gay, he may not be able to resist the "pleasure" performed by the gay on him and engaged in his first homosexual act. Since male partners are not easy to come by, the gay will cling to him and the bond will grow. Though the straight guy may still find the opposite sex attractive, it will be difficult for him to break the bond with the gay. To many social workers, this is the main reason why they have an issue with gays. Gays are born but they can make straight guys bonded to them for life.

how the hell does being screwed in the asshole feel pleasurable?

Do pple get an orgasm whenever they take a shit?

Any gays here can enlighten us??

WhatsApp

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all got to do with the castrated animals and hormones filled chickens they eat, too much they become gays. Likewise if they stop eating this, the disease could be cured over time. Too much chemical and pesticide laced vegetables and fruits may cause impotency too. Be careful what you eat.

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's all got to do with the castrated animals and hormones filled chickens they eat, too much they become gays. Likewise if they stop eating this, the disease could be cured over time. Too much chemical and pesticide laced vegetables and fruits may cause impotency too. Be careful what you eat.

thats true.

Our chicken meat is filled with female hormones to make them grow faster.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all got to do with the castrated animals and hormones filled chickens they eat, too much they become gays. Likewise if they stop eating this, the disease could be cured over time. Too much chemical and pesticide laced vegetables and fruits may cause impotency too. Be careful what you eat.

If this is true lots of farm animals would have turned gay. But where?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No you misunderstood what I was asking. I said where is the proof that males have to be attracted to only females for sex, and not to males as well.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Allow me to put back the world "pleasure" as reflected in my initial post because wanting sex for procreation is different from wanting sex for pleasure, which is caused by the natural biological urge in every normal male's reproductive system.

The living proof of man seeking out woman mainly for sexual pleasure is non other than the survival of the world oldest trade to this very day. If there is no ever-lasting demand for sexual pleasure, this trade would have disappeared. There is an urge in every normal male to seek sexual pleasure from a desirable female. However, most would hold back their urge because of culture, beliefs and what not. But that does not mean that they don't want it but rather, they are only exercising maximum restraint from committing it.