• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do I always have "exam" dreams?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took a nap in the afternoon. I dreamt about failing my A Levels exams. I woke up in cold sweat when my dream reached the part where I was near the main gate of my parents' home and preparing myself mentally to tell my father.

This is not the first time I have exam type of dreams.

One of the other exam type of exam dreams that I usually have is the faiilure to prepare for exam in university and panicking while looking at the exam script.

Another type is failing a uni module and have to repeat and stayed back for a period longer than my peers.

I checked Google and it said these exam dreams normally mean thay there is an important, upcoming life challenge you’re worried or anxious about.

I wonder how true this explanation is.

Are there any explanation for these type of funny exam dreams?

Do you jave exam dreams? Do you mind sharing ypir experiences for my reference?

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will forever remember my civics tutor telling me my A level results iz a miracle when she handed me ze result slip :biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: jw5

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the absence of bigcockman, I would like to contribute something which would have come out of his dreams.
E8F74D5C-BAA3-4E55-9D83-722C2E7AC169.jpeg