• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do Ang Mo FTs prefer to work in Singapore rather than HongKong ?? ....

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pretty sure a lot of ppl will agree but it's only in SG and MY and some selected SEA countries that the locals suffer from the Pinkerton syndrome. Japan is an exception.
Besides, HK ppl need not look up to white ppl....a good example is Bruce Lee....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
.. because most people wouldn't want to draw an income in a currency that is depreciating every d*amn month (since HK$ is pegged to the Greenback)???

:biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am pretty sure a lot of ppl will agree but it's only in SG and MY and some selected SEA countries that the locals suffer from the Pinkerton syndrome. Japan is an exception.
Besides, HK ppl need not look up to white ppl....a good example is Bruce Lee....

You are dead right. HK people treat angmos as gweilos and they are easy to con.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro bingo!
2. besides, the "kwai lows" in hk have to learn to speak cantonese mah!
3. yes, men on the streets take the "kwai low" just as another white guy.
4. no need to worship them!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Sinkie sheep, on the average, speak better English than Hiong Gong Yan.
2. Sinkieland is not as polluted as Hiong Gong.
3. Sinkie sheep carry Ang Mo lampah better than anti-gwailo Hiong Gong Yan.
4. Sinkie property, although expensive, is cheaper than Hiong Gong property.
5. Hiong Gong Yan have the highest average IQ in the world. It's harder to exploit them than Sinkie sheep. Of course, IQ is just a crude measure of intelligence. Sinkie sheep have the 5th highest average IQ in the world yet they are still so dumb :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truth is, there is a split opinion among Caucasians which city is preferable to be based in, HK or Sg.

HK: Authentic Chinese City. Truly an exotic Asian experience.

Sg: Comfort Zone. There are issues of living in a foreign place other than career crap; if spouse needs to go to hospital to bear child, it helps if the staff speaks English.

There are other factors, but the abovementioned is utmost.

Cheers!

because in Singapore ..... Bing Is Best ...... All the Way !!:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i didn't know mudland also had the pinkerton thing. Which other sea nation? Thailand? philippines?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truth is, there is a split opinion among Caucasians which city is preferable to be based in, HK or Sg.

HK: Authentic Chinese City. Truly an exotic Asian experience.

Sg: Comfort Zone. There are issues of living in a foreign place other than career crap; if spouse needs to go to hospital to bear child, it helps if the staff speaks English.

There are other factors, but the abovementioned is utmost.

Cheers!

Another potential pull factor is that these ang mos have full confidence that our MIW will treat them better and punish them less severely compared to the authorities in HK/China.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are here for the sun. angmoh like the sun.

Yeah. Ang Mos like to talk about weather whereas East Asians like to talk about money e.g "what are you doing now (how rich are you)", "where do you live now(how rich are you)"