• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Did Singapore Allow A 70yo From India to Enter Singapore

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
He proposed CECA

688967-modi-goh-chok-tong-2.jpg

He designed with only small advantage for Singapore

x12-Heng-Swee-Keat-.jpg

He signed without paying attention to the clauses unfavorable to Singaporeans

george.jpg

Who is most culpable?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
There should be a new immigration policy...any foreigner tested positive for Covid-19, should be on the next return flight to where they come from.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
We spend so much resources controlling crowd numbers of healthy Singaporeans to businesses that need income especially now...yet just blatantly and knowingly let infected foreigners from high risk countries like India to enter our country without any serious reasons.

Punishing and closing businesses but allow these fucking infected foreigners our free health care paid by you and me.

Fuck Lanjiao Loong and his CECA.
Whole family die.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: One community case was among the 32 new COVID-19 infections reported in Singapore as of noon on Saturday (Apr 10).

The case involves a 71-year-old Indian national who is a short-term visit pass holder, the Ministry of Health (MOH) said in its daily update. Her infection is currently unlinked.

Do you think this 71YO from India contribute to Singapore economy?
Shanmugam's mother?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle think ica wasn't aware of this 71yo KNN my uncle believes when ica open barrier they doesn't leelee care about age KNN So long someone can move around means got chance to spend KNN when they can no longer move they also need spend to take public transport or call ambulance and spend in hospital KNN if they die here still need to spend by family member as mentioned
nabez, now I know what is meant by a 'gig" event lasting a certain period of time (till up-lorry) in sustaining our economy :confused:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if she came here just to die, she's still contributing to the economy. :wink:
Most like she came in because family member PR/EP is already here.
She indeed contribute to Singapore because she maybe the one give birth to the FT who already contribute to Singapore Economy.
Foreigners contribute in many ways that you don't understand :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: