• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why did AVA allow import of tainted food

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe their criteria is not as good as before......so many food incoming because of the so call free trade...where got time to test all

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you tell the crows, to move due west to Oxley Road, from Somerset Road? I bet, every single crow, will be zapped from the skies, by LUKE SKYWALKER!:biggrin:

You bet if that really happened; the Minister of Environment will personally lead a team down to rid the problem; with all his stat board tagging along.

Sadly, even the crows does not seems to bother the emperor .

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
something tragic happened, then they start checking....the slimming pills the same....death occurred then alarm...then witch hunting.

Yes bro, actually i think they quite slack also. Cos one of my friend in seafood business tell me that almost all farm prawns imported are treated with chemicals but AVA only do random checks. But the best part is every time when check can be almost for sure will not pass ! But they only ask the importer to dispose away for this shipment! Tomorrow the same product from same source will come in again but this time he'll be selling these farm prawns again. Cos only " Random" check mah. They don't check everyday ! 2 of my friends already genna from eating farm prawns. 1 got swollen lips and the other 1 got rashes after eating them!!!:(

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
who ever work in a manufacturing before will know that their sampling size is way below the recommended standard.

There is no way they can capture anything and even if they DO...there is no way to ensure that the goods are properly destroyed.

One of my friends even mentioned that goods that failed here will probably be sold in another country. They will send out samples to be tested until it passes.

2standards

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should your boss give you higher pay then the rest if you can only perform the same like all the others?

who ever work in a manufacturing before will know that their sampling size is way below the recommended standard.

There is no way they can capture anything and even if they DO...there is no way to ensure that the goods are properly destroyed.

One of my friends even mentioned that goods that failed here will probably be sold in another country. They will send out samples to be tested until it passes.

2standards

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should let AVA know so that they are not complacent. They owe taxpayers a duty to carry out their jobs effectively.

Yes bro, actually i think they quite slack also. Cos one of my friend in seafood business tell me that almost all farm prawns imported are treated with chemicals but AVA only do random checks. But the best part is every time when check can be almost for sure will not pass ! But they only ask the importer to dispose away for this shipment! Tomorrow the same product from same source will come in again but this time he'll be selling these farm prawns again. Cos only " Random" check mah. They don't check everyday ! 2 of my friends already genna from eating farm prawns. 1 got swollen lips and the other 1 got rashes after eating them!!!:(

2standards

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese tricks of sending the best samples for tendering should be no surprise to anyone.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well his wife kenna SARs exposure at SGH and all hell probably broke loose at SGH after that. I really pity the doc that had to personally inform LKY of this and that LKY also had to be quarantined because of it, probably pissed and shite in his pants:eek:
You bet if that really happened; the Minister of Environment will personally lead a team down to rid the problem; with all his stat board tagging along.

Sadly, even the crows does not seems to bother the emperor .

2standards

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they have been doing their job all along, then do you think that they need to work 24hours to do testing now? Are we a follower or do we take the lead? Why only follow what other countries are doing when we have first world pay?