• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why chup cheng kias like to stirr shit?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
......... ok.....

The slit eyes was just put there for shits and giggles... But on the racism cases.. I have never heard of a Chinese saying racism was used on them nor have i ever read a report indicating a Minority was castrated for racism.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The slit eyes was just put there for shits and giggles... But on the racism cases.. I have never heard of a Chinese saying racism was used on them nor have i ever read a report indicating a Minority was castrated for racism.

What type of crap are you spouting now?

I see slit eyes are for shits and giggles just like shit skinned forked tongue 2 headed snake is also similarly applied don't you agree?

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
So care to give me examples of "racism" you faced in sg? Chinese girl didn't smile at you? Chinese person didn't bow his head down to you? Chinese kid made a small joke about you? Chinese person glared at you? Chinese ppl spoke chinese among themselves instead of english?

My oh my you're such a poor thing to have to suffer so many racial injustices. Certainly much worse than asians getting beaten up in oz or blacks being killed by russians in russia or getting robbed by blacks in a black neighbourhood all cos you're not black.

I not going to continue this cos i know you very well and this will continue all the way to mid-night.. Anyways i gtg... A diwali cuisine is currently being laid out in the living and i got to go open a couple bottles of cognac..

Seeyou mate... We will have this discussion again in another topic. Cant waste your time on bigots.. They are narrow minded and wont burge or change their racist views.. Plus you are extremely argumentative..

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya stop quarreling lah. I'll say a word of fairness. Chinese or Indian, all of you are fucking Sinkie sheep. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I not going to continue this cos i know you very well and this will continue all the way to mid-night.. Anyways i gtg... A diwali cuisine is currently being laid out in the living and i got to go open a couple bottles of cognac..

Seeyou mate... We will have this discussion again in another topic.

LOL wow you're allowed to celebrate your keling festivals in sg? I tot sg was very racist?

Hey any time you're free pls give me examples of "racism" you faced in sg. I sure like to hear of your ability to turn small tiny anthill incidents into huge mountain stories.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL wow you're allowed to celebrate your keling festivals in sg? I tot sg was very racist?

Hey any time you're free pls give me examples of "racism" you faced in sg. I sure like to hear of your ability to turn small tiny anthill incidents into huge mountain stories.

P.s Not the Government but a high no. of Individuals like yourself...

Ok la i chow liao...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
P.s Not the Government but a high no. of Individuals like yourself...

Ok la i chow liao...

You made it like such a big deal like you're celebrating a big event but still right here replying to me and even worse your replies are so ambigious and don't even answer my questions. Seems like you're all alone even on keling new yr. Feel sad for you.