• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Chinese girls dun feel paiseh going out with local indians?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all my years, I have not heard, met or told of a Chinese female marrying an Indian who holds a post or appointment that is lower than the Chinese girl. Usually the Indian guy is lawyer, doctor or a professional of some sort. These Chinese girls are not dumb.

I have observed that the Chinese girl will always end up paying the bill at the restaurant or cafe while the shitskin will pretend to check his mobile phone.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In all my years, I have not heard, met or told of a Chinese female marrying an Indian who holds a post or appointment that is lower than the Chinese girl. Usually the Indian guy is lawyer, doctor or a professional of some sort. These Chinese girls are not dumb.

I have seen girl-next-door sinkie girl with roti prata type of shit skin in long sleeves not tug in pant with slipper type.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

like Faye Ong marrying Vikram Nair?
But Faye isn't young at all.................matured wine??

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
nonetheless it takes lots of courage to marry keling ...... young, pretty and qualified ones don't usually do it unless got some defect incl expiry date problems

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again I ask, you fucking emasculated twat...what are you doing about the shitskins other than crying about it here?

You and the rest of you Sinkie Chinkies here really are a fucking disgrace...having an angmo first name while your wives, girlfriends and sisters happily fuck AMDK for free while you losers have to pay for it. Really no balls nor culture of your own.

Jah, why don't you and your friends just post pictures of your vaginas since you cannot even consider yourself men?

What makes you think I have not done anything in real life? You moronic clone of scroobal. Assumptions and more assumptions. Simply put you're just a coward who doesn't even dare confront me with your real nick but need to use a clone.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
nonetheless it takes lots of courage to marry keling ...... young, pretty and qualified ones don't usually do it unless got some defect incl expiry date problems

OI

leeweiling_nmp_voice_of_conscience_0.jpg

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
What makes you think I have not done anything in real life? You moronic clone of scroobal. Assumptions and more assumptions. Simply put you're just a coward who doesn't even dare confront me with your real nick but need to use a clone.

You've been bitching and crying about keling kia and shits for years and yet nothing has changed. You're just a useless piece of shit you only complains and has no fucking balls to do anything.

You are dickless coward. If you really were even 0.1% a man, we would have seen and heard about your actions. You're the pussy whose been hiding behind your jah rastafar nick for years.

Waiting fir your next non answer, tranny boy...

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey trannie, still hiding behind your username? I feel pity for haemorpodites likes you, being neither men nor women but are total fucktards.

Complain about m&ds and shits every day, claim so much BS but cannot prove it. And you accuse others of hiding? Typical pussy who gives the rest of us Sinkie men a bad name.

Do us all a favour and throw yourself under a moving bus. Nobody will miss you, not least your other profiles here plus your fellow trannies like cottonmouth...