• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Cantonese dog @musclepower don’t attack women that open leg sell nude buy Porsche or fake kena thrown eggs as chicken 凤姐 while did that to me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swear no one has seen or touch your cheebye before. You dirty unchaste woman!
You Jeremy Quek despicable LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY cancer repeat lies that have been answered again. You despicable Cantonese dog son of chicken know that I am a virgin with annulled marriage creating issue out of no issue same trait as your fellow 100% Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swear no one has seen or touch your cheebye before. You dirty unchaste woman!
UNCHASTE is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So proud Hongkie Cantonese dog see woman live alone can bully song song made loud knocks at 2 plus am can feel like winner in life liao.
Hongkie Cantonese dog attacked me until just now. Can hear the loud knocks even from my bathroom. Over one hour of abuse. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hongkie Cantonese dog attacked me until just now. Can hear the loud knocks even from my bathroom. Over one hour of abuse. Pui!
Can you believe it the Cantonese dog stalking me until now 6 plus am to my kitchen making loud knock from when I was putting my dishes to wash. Such dogs with zero human conscience should be exterminated by heaven isn’t it? Thank goodness I am doing good cancer research for last two hours while the evil dog is destroying my sleep. Something positive out of negative as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they are his own kind Cantonese women lah. 广东狗 @musclepower 做人不是这样的。
@musclepower 广东狗你的脸皮怎么这么厚?你的良知在哪里?Your Cantonese women open leg big big sell nude you so fucking proud and shield them don’t up threads on them don’t attack them while you have no qualms to defame and attack hokkien 良家妇女that led a hard life as chicken?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower 广东狗你的脸皮怎么这么厚?你的良知在哪里?Your Cantonese women open leg big big sell nude you so fucking proud and shield them don’t up threads on them don’t attack them while you have no qualms to defame and attack hokkien 良家妇女that led a hard life as chicken?
@musclepower let me answer for you 你是条狗,不是人,没良知 ! ZERO HUMAN CONSCIENCE PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why do evil to me defame me chicken and see me upset got the cheek to start thread to call me a damsel in distress Knnbccb inhuman criminal bully dog is like that.
@musclepower you think no one knows who you are so can hide in rat hole abuse me hokkien virgin as chicken song song but too bad I am English literature A1 not for nothing, you are busted MALAYSIAN AND CANTONESE @nightsafari clone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower you think no one knows who you are so can hide in rat hole abuse me hokkien virgin as chicken song song but too bad I am English literature A1 not for nothing, you are busted MALAYSIAN AND CANTONESE @nightsafari clone.
Look at how repulsive you @musclepower aka @nightsafari are as an inhuman dog before you call others repulsive. Look in the mirror on both yourself and your open leg big big sell nude Cantonese women before you insult and persecute others. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you believe it the Cantonese dog stalking me until now 6 plus am to my kitchen making loud knock from when I was putting my dishes to wash. Such dogs with zero human conscience should be exterminated by heaven isn’t it? Thank goodness I am doing good cancer research for last two hours while the evil dog is destroying my sleep. Something positive out of negative as usual.
Cantonese dogs that persecuted me online and in real life should be hanged for the vicious crimes they did to me for years until now.